Stealth Quester

Token

Been doing some more testing on new accounts using mirror mode. I strongly suggest using the dev build of OSBot, and setting your response time to 50ms 

Ever since I've started using the dev build on my mirror mode accounts, I've actually been able to do most quests without even babysitting them :D

No bans as of yet as well!

(make sure you're running at 50ms,  otherwise the script will go into a loop nearly every task)

• Boge 1

11 hours ago, shootsh said:

client of Kourend I’d so glitchy. I have to talk each NPC myself or the not spam clicks the npc. Very disappointing. I’ll forsure receive a ban after running it. No I’m not in mirror mode. 

8 hours ago, elthree said:

We're using stealth injection, I downloaded dev build still the same. How do I edit the Ms?

Should be fixed now, I noticed they changed the Veos dialogues in the recent game update. Are there issues with the store owners or other NPCs too?

1 hour ago, Token said:

Should be fixed now, I noticed they changed the Veos dialogues in the recent game update. Are there issues with the store owners or other NPCs too?

store owners also have the dialogues loop, on your return to veos it gets stuck in a field trying to make it around  just keeps going back and forth, along with getting stuck inside of a castle im assuming it something to do with having no run energy. and when you get to the dark altar it clicks one tile away from the altar back and forth. 

Edited by elthree