Stealth Quester

Token

11 minutes ago, Seriously said:

"no otherway around" you could buy it yourself and run the script after that? (DYI fix)

I tried that.. but it just returns to ge to buy the same exact raw chompys for way below ge price

6 minutes ago, Fiji said:

I'd recommend running the script on the new release 2.5.33.

Alright thanks, let's see if it works

Edited by thomas1337
  • Boge 1

39 minutes ago, sprayer said:

is there a list of quests that work with mirror mode? Not sure how i feel about using stealth injection

I'm not sure which ones work with mirror mode, the issues are in the mirror client and I'm not aware of them all

32 minutes ago, Est_Ketamine said:

Tourist Trap, The Golem, Shadow of the Storm, and Client of Kourend aren't working for me, the interface says starting quest: (names all of them very quickly) and then disappears and stops running the script. 

Can you send me the logger contents?

Dragon Slayer is live now

RqgSBj9.gif

I coded it to safespot Elvarg using extended super antifire potions so it will only run on P2P worlds atm, if everything's alright I'll enable it on F2P too for people who want to melee. All tests ran on level 3 accounts with Witch's House/Imp Catcher/Witch's Potion then Dragon Slayer with fire strike and monkfish.

PS: The quest requires 33 quest points to start and gives 18650 defence xp + 18650 strength xp reward, I recommend using fire strike or better spell with a few HP levels like those from Witch's House reward.

Edited by Token
  • Boge 1
  • Heart 1

56 minutes ago, Who Farms Anyway said:

So out of curiosity does this have like an ironman feature were it wont use the G.E. if i have everything im just curious if turning off ge is an option and such 

There's a special iron man mode if you press F5 on the GUI, it will automatically gather the required items but it only supports 5 quests atm. Other than that the script won't use GE if you have all required items, but the requirements are very strict.