Stealth Quester

Token

On 10/4/2018 at 3:00 AM, xxheavyroundzxx said:

i cant equip granite body on the armor slot

There are a few missing items, most of the new ones because the item data is quite old, it's something I'm working on

On 10/4/2018 at 4:56 AM, frajelly said:

As an ironman, can i make the script do the quests if the items are in my inventory? Without it running to g.e?

The script won't attempt to go to GE if you have the items, but will look for them in bank/inventory/equipment so it will still attempt to go the closest bank. A way to prevent this if you prefer to start with required items in inventory is by using debug mode, press F4 on the GUI.

Small problem with Mirror Mode, when attempting to withdraw items from bank, if they are not immediately visible (i.e requires scrolling through the bank) the script is unable to interact with the bank and search for the items and eventually gets timeout error and stops (good stuff).

It seems all quests and all banks are affected by this. 

21 hours ago, iBenediction said:

Small problem with Mirror Mode, when attempting to withdraw items from bank, if they are not immediately visible (i.e requires scrolling through the bank) the script is unable to interact with the bank and search for the items and eventually gets timeout error and stops (good stuff).

It seems all quests and all banks are affected by this. 

It's a mirror mode bug, all scripts are affected, not just all quests and banks. I'm afraid I can't do much as a scripter, but I did write a bug report on mirror mode back in april 2016 about this (widget interactions). Stealth injection should be working though.

EDIT: I went through mirror mode bug reports threads to check if any more reports were made on this recently. The topic I had was archived, I'm not sure if it's the same bug I described there but it sounds similar. The banking code I use in there is the public bank API so it should definitely work on mirror mode, unless that mirror mode widgets bug is still there.

Edited by Token
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, ECOSRS said:

Hey Token, I really want this script. Would it be possible to pay you in OSRSGP?

The script is sold by OSBot, I can't accept payments myself. But there is an alternative to paypal in the store, credit can be obtained by redeeming vouchers. These are sold by many people on the forums, they accept most payment options including osrs gp, like this one

8 hours ago, forenx said:

When buying from the GE, does the bot use a random number within a range IE 300gp range from 300-600. Does the bot try 400gp for an item and then maybe 344 for the same item for someone else or a different time it runs?

The script computes prices based on live GE data from online sources (eg rsbuddy exchange api), prices change every time those sources update, I think that's somewhere in the 15-30 min range

I would really love to use this script, but I heard there are no trials give now. I don't have too much money at the moment and cannot take a risk. Is there even a small trial like 2-6 hours?

I would really love to use this script, but I heard there are no trials give now. I don't have too much money at the moment and cannot take a risk. Is there even a small trial like 2-6 hours?

41 minutes ago, plottwist said:

Not currently handling trials