Stealth Quester

Token

2 hours ago, Token said:

It is on the SDN

Hey Token, I just purchased this script and am very impressed with it so far. I think just the fact that we can now do quests without having to actually do them is pretty fascinating.

Just a quick question - how do I get the script to use stamina potions? Do I have to purchase them beforehand? Any help is appreciated.

25 minutes ago, face of dead said:

Hey Token, I just purchased this script and am very impressed with it so far. I think just the fact that we can now do quests without having to actually do them is pretty fascinating.

Just a quick question - how do I get the script to use stamina potions? Do I have to purchase them beforehand? Any help is appreciated.

They are only supported on a few quests, it will use them by default there is no need to set anything

2 hours ago, h0nestbot said:

Really interested in purchasing this script, what's the ban/bug rate on nmz quests?

NMZ quests have run pretty well for me. Only thing I've had problems is because of dying during Grand Tree because I run accounts through on 10-13 HP, which is my fault. 

Otherwise, sometimes glitches on safespots.

Edited by Just Discipline