Stealth Quester

Token

Script doesn't buy items from GE at the moment, completely bugs out when opening GE Interface. Makes Client shut down occasionally as well when setting up Gear/Combat Style.

Would be neat if it would track down which Quests are done and which not, always shows the entire list even with Quests that are already done.

Do not buy, I have had this for about a year worked fine before the Update. Now most quests are broken, only the short ones work. Not worth the money at this stage until updated. 

The quests I have found to not to be working: 

RFD: COOK QUEST (DOES NOT PURCHASE ROTTEN TOMATO)

SHADOW OF THE STORM (FAILED TO WITHDRAW ITEMS)

DEMON SLAYER. (STUCK AT BANK WON'T DO ANYTHING)

please feel free to add to this list.

Thanks to Token, I am able to access this script.

I will be updating this post with quests that work from the start. (Able to buy items at GE & complete them without any problems). As well as quests which have problems either purchasing items, or hiccups while completing the quests.

All quests are done using Injection Method.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Working quests 

-Black Knights Fortress was able to buy items at GE and complete quest without any problems.

-Big Chompy Bird Hunting was able to buy items at GE and complete quest without any problems.

-Client of Kourend was able to buy items at GE and complete the quest without any problems.

-Dwarf Cannon was able to buy items at GE and complete the quest without any problems.

-Hazeel cult was able to complete the quest without any problems. 

-Vampire Slayer was able to buy items and complete the quest without any problems.

-Rune mysteries was able to buy items and complete the quest without any problems.

-Sheep shearer was able to complete the quest without any problems.

-Imp Catcher was able to buy items and complete the quest without any problems.

-Cooks Assistant was able to buy items and complete the quest without any problems.

-Goblin Diplomacy was able to buy items and complete the quest without any problems.

-Witches Potion was able to get items and complete the quest without any problems.

-Witches House was able to get items and complete the quest without any problems.

-The Restless Ghost was able to get items and complete the quest without any problems.

-Tribal Totem was able to get items and complete the quest without any problems.

-Gertrude's Cat was able to get items and complete the quest without any problems.

-Clock Tower was able to get items and complete the quest. One problem I noticed however is that it would keep walking back and forth outside trying to get into the middle room with dungeon when the door was closed. 

-The Knight's Sword was able to get items and complete the quest without any problems.

-The Tourist Trap was able to get items and complete the quest without any problems. 

-Waterfall Quest was able to get items and complete the quest without any problems.

-Tree Gnome Village throws an error, after purchasing items. The quest requires you to have a staff equipped in armor presets so it can auto cast. Once you have that it can complete the quest without any problems.

Quests with some problems

-Demon Slayer, when trying to purchase items at the GE, it would throw a nullpointerexception. I believe it was unable to purchase the Necklace of Passage. After manually buying it, the quest went right to work and finished without any problems.

-Plague City was able to buy items at GE and complete the quest up until the part where you free Elana and have to go back to talk to Edmond. The script is unable to exit the basement portion right after freeing Elana saying destination tile not found.

-The Grand Tree, when trying to purchase items at the GE, would throw a nullpointerexception. I believe similar to Demon Slayer, it was unable to purchase the Necklace of Passage, so after manually buying it the quest went to work and was able to finish the quest without any problems.

-Lost City, buys everything needed for the quest. Goes and talks with the warrior but seems to glitch out after chopping the tree and talking with the leprechaun. Maybe something in my setup was incorrect, but after that part the script did not walk towards Draynor/Port Sarim to go to Entrana. After manually changing my item setup to include fire strike it managed to make its way to the boat and finish the quest no problem. Again I think this might have been a user error by me, but that is what I experienced.

-Shadow of the Storm was able to get most items, you needed to manually buy a poison dagger or potion. Also during the quest, when fighting the demon was unable to equip the silverlight, after manually doing it, it worked. Might have been because I didnt have it in preset not sure.

Edited by EzWin

5 hours ago, EzWin said:

Thanks to Token, I am able to access this script.

I will be updating this post with quests that work from the start. (Able to buy items at GE & complete them without any problems). As well as quests which have problems either purchasing items, or hiccups while completing the quests.

All quests are done using Injection Method.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Working quests 

-Black Knights Fortress was able to buy items at GE and complete quest without any problems.

-Big Chompy Bird Hunting was able to buy items at GE and complete quest without any problems.

-Client of Kourend was able to buy items at GE and complete the quest without any problems.

-Dwarf Cannon was able to buy items at GE and complete the quest without any problems.

Quests with some problems

-Demon Slayer, when trying to purchase items at the GE, it would throw a nullpointerexception. I believe it was unable to purchase the Necklace of Passage. After manually buying it, the quest went right to work and finished without any problems.

-Plague City was able to buy items at GE and complete the quest up until the part where you free Elana and have to go back to talk to Edmond. The script is unable to exit the basement portion right after freeing Elana saying destination tile not found.

-The Grand Tree, when trying to purchase items at the GE, would throw a nullpointerexception. I believe similar to Demon Slayer, it was unable to purchase the Necklace of Passage, so after manually buying it the quest went to work and was able to finish the quest without any problems.

Have you checked anymore quests? sounds like same problems before script went down.

1 minute ago, D3viLX said:

Hello, complete noob here. What is the SDN release? does it have an ETA? I am keen to buy this and try it out.

Thanks!

The SDN release is basically when it will be released to the store to purchase. It was usable before but got taken down due to bugs etc, and Token has been fixing/upgrading it. The people that previously bought it are able to currently use it but new people must wait for it to release. ETA wise, not sure as I am not the person who is coding it, it seems pretty polished from my use so far but who knows. I would suspect anywhere in the next 2 weeks. 

Just now, EzWin said:

The SDN release is basically when it will be released to the store to purchase. It was usable before but got taken down due to bugs etc, and Token has been fixing/upgrading it. The people that previously bought it are able to currently use it but new people must wait for it to release. ETA wise, not sure as I am not the person who is coding it, it seems pretty polished from my use so far but who knows. I would suspect anywhere in the next 2 weeks. 

Great, and thank you for explaining :)