Stealth Quester

Token

12 hours ago, Token said:

Sorry, I missed something on that Biohazard update. I hope this time it's fixed. As for the pets, they cannot be obtained while running the script, so I'll try to add a check at the beginning. It checks for cats atm since they are used during some quests, but may not be able to detect the newer pets.

No problem at all, I'll test out biohazard again tonight. Not sure when I'll be able to test PIP with a skilling pet again though 😛

Appreciate the effort on dev.

• Boge 1

1 hour ago, koltipelto said:

How to avoid ban? I used the script did 4 quest, today my acc is disable =( 

There are lots of ways to avoid bans, all depending on your preference. I think we have some thread about avoiding bans that Alek wrote long time ago. Things like breaks, account age etc.

1 hour ago, Token said:

There are lots of ways to avoid bans, all depending on your preference. I think we have some thread about avoiding bans that Alek wrote long time ago. Things like breaks, account age etc.

Yes I do this thinks, but, like for do quest, I did all of 4 at once.. It’s normal get banned doing this way?

1 minute ago, koltipelto said:

Yes I do this thinks, but, like for do quest, I did all of 4 at once.. It’s normal get banned doing this way?

I'm not sure, there are just too many things to take into account, but I personally run 1-2 quests at once and do some skilling between.

• Like 1

I got banned using this script before as it messed up pretty bad on Death Plateau and Nature Spirit. I fixed it pretty fast, but still got the account banned. 

I figured the account might have been banned due to my Sand Crab script, so I kind of just brushed it off.

Yesterday I made a new account, did some minor legit hand training and questing, and then said screw it and just set up the Stealth Quester to do like 7-8 very basic no requirements quest.
I watched the script, and everything seemed to run smooth. I just woke up this morning and the account is permanently banned for macroing. 
At this point, I'm 100% sure that it's this script. Pretty disappointing as I've spent $20 on it, and both times I use the script, I've been permanently banned for it.

The first account that got banned, I had lost 200M in cash which is pretty unfortunate, but this time around I was smarter with only a couple hundred thousand.
Good thing I took the smarter route, cause the new account is banned too.

Edited by swaggasaurus rex