Stealth Quester

Token

1 hour ago, dunarky said:

Anyone got banned before using this script ? And what is the bannrate for this? i dont know if i should buy it because im too lazy for quest but i dont wanna get permed either, if i buy it am i able to finish all quest?

I have used it on 3 or 4 accounts and finished every quest that it is able to, I have not been banned.

2 hours ago, dunarky said:

Anyone got banned before using this script ? And what is the bannrate for this? i dont know if i should buy it because im too lazy for quest but i dont wanna get permed either, if i buy it am i able to finish all quest?

I used it with all quests on a fresh account spread out over 3 days and I'm still not banned. :D

Edit: I'm also running on a flagged IP

Edited by Teetees

On 3/31/2018 at 9:50 PM, andrew231654 said:

I just dont wanna waste $20 on a script i havent had a trial for and to seems like the owner never responds.

I bought it a couple of weeks ago, quested out 1 account with all the quests listed without any of them getting stuck (As far as I can remember) still you need to babysit the quests just to be sure that some of them don't get stuck (happened a couple of times mostly cause of my mistakes).

10 minutes ago, Teetees said:

I used it with all quests on a fresh account spread out over 3 days and I'm still not banned. :D

Edit: I'm also running on a flagged IP

Dude you got lucky :D Unless you did em with breaks in between (like 2-3 quests then break) Cause 1 of my newbies got banned after 2 days, but I went for like a 3-4h questing run on it. Be careful bud :D

Edited by Raimuks

5 hours ago, Raimuks said:

I bought it a couple of weeks ago, quested out 1 account with all the quests listed without any of them getting stuck (As far as I can remember) still you need to babysit the quests just to be sure that some of them don't get stuck (happened a couple of times mostly cause of my mistakes).

Dude you got lucky :D Unless you did em with breaks in between (like 2-3 quests then break) Cause 1 of my newbies got banned after 2 days, but I went for like a 3-4h questing run on it. Be careful bud :D

yeahhhh... I don't rlly got time to do anything atm so I need it to be able not to get stuck. I got like an hour each night to play legit.

10 hours ago, Killerbeastman said:

I used it to get Ava's accumulator and got banned within 2 hours. 

Flagged IP, and HWID?

9 hours ago, dunarky said:

I have got no bans using this script.

21 hours ago, dunarky said:

I did get banned atleast once specifically because of this script (didn't use any other scripts on a fresh account did tut by hand). Also I've done all of the quests on another account without any bans. My opinion is, if you have an unflagged ip/proxy you'll be fine with a reasonable amount of quests done per day