Stealth Quester

Token

4 minutes ago, Molde said:

How do I set it up so the script will use the gear I'm currently wearing or how do i setup a gear setup?

Explained on the first post:

The presets can be generated using the Gear Editor tab. Equip your gear, select the combat style, select a spell to autocast (if it's the case) and press "Load Gear", then press "Save Preset".

13 minutes ago, Molde said:

How do I set it up so the script will use the gear I'm currently wearing or how do i setup a gear setup?

Equip the desired gear, then on the gear editor tab press load then select the preset you just edited from the quest list tab. Add the quests you want to do to the right side and press start. Custom gear presets work with custom quest lists, quick start options have their own gear presets.

2 hours ago, Token said:

Equip the desired gear, then on the gear editor tab press load then select the preset you just edited from the quest list tab. Add the quests you want to do to the right side and press start. Custom gear presets work with custom quest lists, quick start options have their own gear presets.

Thanks

On 10/14/2017 at 5:57 AM, hotspuraz said:

Bought this and did Doric's quest, Cooks assistant and Goblin diplomacy then got banned lol

must be bad luck, iv used it and nothing, maybe your acc was being watched? maybe it was another bot? i do max 2-3 quest at a time depending on how long the quest is. for example if a quest takes an hour ill just do one quest. if it takes 15 minutes ill do another and another depending on how long.