Stealth Quester

Token

Okay something else I found,  in the quest big chompy hunter the bot fails to kill wolves to complete the making of the arrows to shoot the chompy and just attempts to lay a trap and kill the chompy with no arrows

It doesn't kill wolves, I guess it ran out of arrows... I'll be working on ogre quests again in a bit

whats the best efficency for this?

eg- buy teletabs and leave them in the bank or what? AS i just pressed start and it wanted o run to varrock? (no tabs in bank)

Also how do i get it to do preist in peril? Sine when i plressed play it just bank stood for 2mins

edit; started at g.e and working better!

Just make sure you don't use mirror mode/multiple bank tabs, you don't need any items, just a cash pile as it will buy everything itself

it keeps saying ive run out of cash? even though i have 200k and 90% of items already brought please advise

it was trying to buy swordfish... saying i didnt have enough for your price set so manually brought them, no working.... (id suggest for people to baby sit whilst buying items, unless they put 1m on the account), i had 400k and it didnt want to work

It puts high prices in order to get them fast, so you will need a larger cash pile. I usually use ~600k for all 40 quests, but it only really uses up about 300k.

• Like 1

quick question,

if i stop the script say mid way through a quest what happens? Will it resume after, or 'skip it'

It won't skip quests, but doing previously started quests is not fully supported on all quests yet. Some of the quests may not work properly if you stop it while it's in progress.

can you add a failsafe? As a few times it gets stuck (got stuck on dwarf miniquest, it didnt buy the beer, so i went and got the beer and pressed start, and it continued)

Also at the end of hazel cult, it didnt take enough teleports so just stood there, can you add a fail safe onto it, so if all else fails teleport to lumbridge via home teleport, and continue? As if i hadn't of come back to check it, it would have never continued etc

Were you using mirror mode? Were those quests previously started when you ran the script?