Stealth Quester

Token

just to let everyone know that yes this bot is 100% legit. On 4 accounts that were level 3 with no combat stats at all now all i did was get the required levels for all the quests and with the money in my bank all i have to do is start the bot and click "all" as the quest option. it will do witches house and waterfall and be able to defeat any bosses based on the levels gained from those. I then go out for a couple hours come back and it has literally done all the quests on the list. The bot buys teleports and does everything flawlessly and quickly and is deffo more efficient than 80% of all of you at doing these quests. 100% worth the cost literally the best bot made imo and ive used a shitton biggrin.png

One thing i will suggest is going onto the runescape settings and taking off the roofs as the bot will sometimes get stuck for a minute i mean it will eventually get out of it but takes a while so if the creator could add a way for the bot to do this automatically or fix this issue by adding a failsafe that would be great but this bot is legit flawless!

Edited by sexysin
  • Like 1

just to let everyone know that yes this bot is 100% legit. On 4 accounts that were level 3 with no combat stats at all now all i did was get the required levels for all the quests and with the money in my bank all i have to do is start the bot and click "all" as the quest option. it will do witches house and waterfall and be able to defeat any bosses based on the levels gained from those. I then go out for a couple hours come back and it has literally done all the quests on the list. The bot buys teleports and does everything flawlessly and quickly and is deffo more efficient than 80% of all of you at doing these quests. 100% worth the cost literally the best bot made imo and ive used a shitton biggrin.png

One thing i will suggest is going onto the runescape settings and taking off the roofs as the bot will sometimes get stuck for a minute i mean it will eventually get out of it but takes a while so if the creator could add a way for the bot to do this automatically or fix this issue by adding a failsafe that would be great but this bot is legit flawless!

All OSBot scripts assume roofs are disabled as we can no longer check this setting since 2015

All OSBot scripts assume roofs are disabled as we can no longer check this setting since 2015

alright, after my trial here are my thoughts. 

First off, I got a 2 day ban from this lol. Only script I've used on the account and I'm fairly sure I know why.

1st. This bot is great, enough said. I watched it during the initial stages buying the items req & solving the quests for mith gloves. It was amazing.

2nd. The bot gets stuck talking to the gypsy for demon slayer without the 1gp required to get the fortune. It keeps clicking the gypsy over and over again after it fails to give the 1gp. (Prob why I got banned)

3rd. It forgets the sequences for shadows of the storm and just randomly guesses the sequence after time and time again. 

That's about it. 

alright, after my trial here are my thoughts. 

First off, I got a 2 day ban from this lol. Only script I've used on the account and I'm fairly sure I know why.

1st. This bot is great, enough said. I watched it during the initial stages buying the items req & solving the quests for mith gloves. It was amazing.

2nd. The bot gets stuck talking to the gypsy for demon slayer without the 1gp required to get the fortune. It keeps clicking the gypsy over and over again after it fails to give the 1gp. (Prob why I got banned)

3rd. It forgets the sequences for shadows of the storm and just randomly guesses the sequence after time and time again. 

That's about it. 

Stable or dev client version? Did you use mirror mode? DMM/Debug mode? Were the quests previously started?