Stealth Quester

Token

may i please have a trial please

Authed :doge:

Try to leave the castle basement. OSBot's webwalker is very broken right now and most likely cannot handle dungeons at all. You can generally start the script anywhere in runescape as long as the area is reachable by the webwalker but I advise you to do it on the ground level and somewhere close to Varrock/Lumbridge/Falador. Also due to some very unoptimised code in webwalking route finding the part where it seaches for a nearby bank takes really long (from 1 second up to 15 seconds) but I found another solution which will work a lot faster and should be included in next update.

Authed doge.png

Try to leave the castle basement. OSBot's webwalker is very broken right now and most likely cannot handle dungeons at all. You can generally start the script anywhere in runescape as long as the area is reachable by the webwalker but I advise you to do it on the ground level and somewhere close to Varrock/Lumbridge/Falador. Also due to some very unoptimised code in webwalking route finding the part where it seaches for a nearby bank takes really long (from 1 second up to 15 seconds) but I found another solution which will work a lot faster and should be included in next update.

I did like 5 quests. But on priest in peril it didn't eat and on gertrudes cat when it gets to the fence it just keeps clicking over back and forth.

I did like 5 quests. But on priest in peril it didn't eat and on gertrudes cat when it gets to the fence it just keeps clicking over back and forth.

Are you talking about the fight with the temple guardian or the monk? It should eat when fighting the temple guardian but it won't even have food in inventory when fighting the monk. I was thinking about leting it use food for monk too, maybe it's a good idea for lower levels. I'll take a look at that fence, that worked for all accounts I tested it on but I guess it's not stable enough. I add temporary fixes for all obstacles because webwalking doesn't handle them at all right now.