LetMeServiceForYou|Affordable|Cheap|NMZ|Quest|Chinning|Plevel

LetMeHolla

Hey i am doing this service becuase i need money for my pure account for chinning.smile.png

Quest price smile.png Pm me for my skype and i will give you a price smile.png i got ofc discount on quest packs smile.png

Pm me for my skype smile.png or on the thread then i pm you smile.png

5f8a8f15f97f2545e25b596de39eaaec.png

f47ee7ce1b281fbd675241ab6146bc53.png

fbd5cf83154932ff69db2bedfaa02405.png

10aa4d7162165ee1519ccded686666dd.png

25f8514c8901cacb02e56407bfae9e0f.png

1030a92a08d5aded74a19b6e77c124e6.png

5942d7a49d6d7063d9bb11134968694f.png

aa3c6930aeacb22cd633d9e774f00d5f.png

Some of the quests i have done in the past on osbot smile.png ^^^^^^^^^^^^

T.O.S

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.

2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them
4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed
5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)
6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved
7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

Order Form;
-Your Skype:
-Agree to Terms of Service:
-What skill of Powerleveling[1-50]/Quest you interested in:

Goals = 70m
Right now i am on 39m
Edited by LetMeHolla

T.O.S

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.

2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.

3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them

5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)

6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved

7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

T.O.S

Thanks mate

T.O.S

Genni can you change the topic to 

LetMeServiceForYou|Affordable|Cheap|NMZ|Quest|Chinning|Plevel