Anime/Manga

Gorilla Sensei

YES

DONT WATCH FATE/STAY NIGHT ITS SHIT COMPARED TO FATE/ZERO,

GO FATE/ZERO-F/STAYNIGHT. THEN THE MOVIE.

Too bad rider never got to fight bill clinton :(

Read the VN dude its so good. And F/Z + FSN UBW focus on two completely different themes. UBW is still good but it doesnt do the characters justice. Just wait until Heavens Feel gets adapted people are gonna fucking lose it.

Read the VN dude its so good. And F/Z + FSN UBW focus on two completely different themes. UBW is still good but it doesnt do the characters justice. Just wait until Heavens Feel gets adapted people are gonna fucking lose it.

The ero in that was so fucking random and out of place, would have been better without it as we have seen in the anime.

The ero in that was so fucking random and out of place, would have been better without it as we have seen in the anime.

It's hilariously bad. I love it.

The H-scenes in Heaven's Feel route are really important though, dunno how they are gonna incorporate that when they animate it. Although it is going to be a movie, so knowing Ufotable they could give it an R rating and go yolo.

It's hilariously bad. I love it.

The H-scenes in Heaven's Feel route are really important though, dunno how they are gonna incorporate that when they animate it. Although it is going to be a movie, so knowing Ufotable they could give it an R rating and go yolo.

You can have romance without a sex scene

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Legend of the Galactic Heroes was really good, emphasis on existentialism and Machiavellianism was really intriguing though I s'pose it was really popular back then. I'd urge anyone with a keen interest in Philosophy or a general interest in humanity to give this one a go, remastered in BD too.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes was really good, emphasis on existentialism and Machiavellianism was really intriguing though I s'pose it was really popular back then. I'd urge anyone with a keen interest in Philosophy or a general interest in humanity to give this one a go, remastered in BD too.

I couldnt stand the animation myself.

I understand that plot is important but sometimes animation style is important

Many people say that the animation is some of the best they've ever seen, especially the backgrounds. While the animation style is important, just because you didn't like it... doesn't really devalue the masterpiece that it is.

• 1 year later...