Paid script has gone

devine1

So basically a few days ago i bought mollys air orber and cancelled the subscription straight away as i only wanted it for a month. It was fine for 2 days but then today i logged in and it had been removed from my script collection? i asked molly in the thread and he/she told me to contact support and has given me trials untill it is fixed :) any idea what went wrong? so confused lol. Thanks for your time and help!

So basically a few days ago i bought mollys air orber and cancelled the subscription straight away as i only wanted it for a month. It was fine for 2 days but then today i logged in and it had been removed from my script collection? i asked molly in the thread and he/she told me to contact support and has given me trials untill it is fixed smile.png any idea what went wrong? so confused lol. Thanks for your time and help!

Same thing happened to me I bought czar range guild in October 2015 and I logged back in today and its just gone and I didnt even cancel any subscription i just bought the script

Edited by Salviaplath

• Administrator

I just spam clicked the refresh button on the scripts and now all mine are gone?

You are in the client? If you are in the scripts page, who cares.

Same thing happened to me I bought czar range guild in October 2015 and I logged back in today and its just gone and I didnt even cancel any subscription i just bought the script

u still have it

• Like 1