Clay mining super high ban rate?

sonda

I recently have been botting alot of mining, the first account i used got to around 80~ish mining using the mining guild for days and days non stop. finally got the ban hammer, no biggie.

Just yesterday i made a new account and decided to mine clay , it seems to have a much higher profit so i powermine copper till around 20 ish mining and then move to clay, and almost immediately within the hour BOOM banned. 

Tried again today, within the hour BOOM, banned again. 

Is it just clay mining? i've had about 5 account banned within the month but just throw away's to make a little cash while i sleep or work, then trade it off before the hammer comes.

My ip could be flagged i suppose, but i also bot a combat bot off and on for a few weeks as well its still here. 

while botting i also play my main on the standard client. they cant touch my main if its soley legit correct? 

They wont touch your main if you don't bot no.

On the clay thing, clay has always been fairly profitable and been botted much through rs history.

So I assume that the ban rate will be high there.

Since you've been banned that fast multiple times, you should probably try another script and see how that goes

omfg yes 

i used to farm 4 accounts like 2 months ago, now i cant even get 1000 clay on one account without getting banned even if i do tutorial island with hand and break more than i am logged in for 

cowhides are also getting banned very easily 

They wont touch your main if you don't bot no.

On the clay thing, clay has always been fairly profitable and been botted much through rs history.

So I assume that the ban rate will be high there.

Since you've been banned that fast multiple times, you should probably try another script and see how that goes

mate, my main got banned and he didnt bot