RQ Chopper | Woodcutting as it should be

lisabe96

Hey, me again. Using build six, the bot will click outside the room, when cutting at Edgeville.

JFZdmFY.png

On my way to test Falador. 

Falador: Walked between all three trees, stopping to the cut them. Sometimes it would walk past the middle tree and sometimes the webwalking would fall too short of a tree and the bot would stand there. Banking and walking back was successful. 

Mmh the webwalking is getting annoying with it being some tiles off. However the tiles off makes it in most situations required to keep a human-like behavior. You don't want to be walking the exact same path and stop at the exact same tile every time.

I will probably have to rework the code by writing my own walking events rather than using the webwalking methods. Probably don't expect a next build today already as I have some irl stuff to do today as well.

Edited by lisabe96

Build 8:

- Redesigned a lot of the code, things should run more smoothly now

- Moved the logo to not block the default rs experience tracker

- Better tree tracking and locating

- Movement to bank should not get you stuck anymore

- Movement to trees should be more accurate now

- Support for dragon axe special (Not tested, I don't have one. It should spec when searching a tree and at 100 energy.)

- Added a mouse tracking paint

Edit: Build 8.1, just a fix on 2 locations that were switched

Download build 8.1 here

Note: Due the redesign of the code it's possible that you might encounter bugs that weren't there before.

Just post them and I'll fix them just like I always do tongue.png

Edited by lisabe96

^

Waiting for working version. smile.png Btw very nice description and paint

Yo! When you get this rolling, it would be cool if you could have it utilize the Dragon Axe special. Looking forward to your release. 

Yeah man, looking forward to when we have a working version. Keep up the good work

• Like 1

Build 9:

- Fixed a bug where the bot wouldn't be able to find a bank

- Fixed a bug where the bot wouldn't move to a better tree when the option is used

- Fixed a bug where you needed +1 level than required to switch to a better axe

- Added some anti-fail checks in case something unexpected happens, the bot would try to pick up again

- Fixed some bugs with the anti-ban handling not working properly

- Fixed the coordinates of a location

- Fixed a bug with custom location area defining

Download build 9 here

Edited by lisabe96

I don't have the proggy screened, but have been running on and off for the last 10 hours using the 2 hours on 5 mins off tac and have got from lvl 1 - 60 wood cutting with 100k profit.

Did you use the auto-improve option (switch to better tree)? Just to know that one has been tested by others as well :)

Excellent for doing homework and babysitting. Thanks for the amazing script.

Only having some trouble recognizing that it has an empty inventory at mage trees (range guild). Starts walking to bank, not smart.

It also switches magic trees while not having finished one, very bot like and unnecessary.

I has its favorite tiles which it stands on when entering bank and comes back to the trees. Placing steps on the same tiles for many times is what got my pure banned. Gf 92 ranged.

Lastly it has a very quick reaction time, which I would never have if I were to make homework and afk chop mages.

Small adjustments, great script!