Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

3 hours ago, gtag0dz said:

@MollyThis has happened to me 4 times so far so I wanted to report it to see if you can help

Description of bug(where, what, when, why):

I am using the bot at Ardounge spot

It works well for 10-20 minutes then it just stands there and hovers over the chaos druids endlessly, it does not log out or attack any chaos druids it just hovers from 1 chaos druid to the next without attacking anymore after 10-20 minutes

Log: [INFO][Bot #1][04/18 04:17:53 PM]: Attacking target
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 04:17:57 PM]: Sleeping while fighting target
[INFO][Bot #2][04/18 04:18:00 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 04:18:01 PM]: Sleeping while fighting target
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 04:18:01 PM]: Sleeping while fighting target
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 04:18:02 PM]: Attacking target
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 04:18:13 PM]: Looting Ensouled chaos druid head at position: 2561,3357
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 04:18:15 PM]: Attacking target
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 04:18:19 PM]: Sleeping while fighting target
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 04:18:23 PM]: Sleeping while fighting target
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 04:18:24 PM]: Sleeping while fighting target
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 04:18:24 PM]: Attacking target
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 04:18:28 PM]: Sleeping while fighting target
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 04:18:31 PM]: Sleeping while fighting target
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 04:18:32 PM]: Sleeping while fighting target
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 04:18:33 PM]: Attacking target
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 04:18:37 PM]: Sleeping while fighting target
[INFO][Bot #1][04/18 04:18:41 PM]: Sleeping while fighting target
[INFO][Bot #2][04/18 04:18:52 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!

Your settings: Fixed mode
Mirror mode: Yes

stops attacking after about 10-20 minutes I come back and my character is just stood there doing nothing

image.png.3350f0ef57b316b89063710c374a8575.png

I then have to pause the script click in the game and then continue the script and then the bot carries on but I have to do this every 20 minutes to be able to bot

I'll take a look into this, before running it again could you close both your Runescape client and the OSBot client. Start them both fresh for your next run. Did this just start happening today?

16 minutes ago, Molly said:

I'll take a look into this, before running it again could you close both your Runescape client and the OSBot client. Start them both fresh for your next run. Did this just start happening today?

Hey thanks and I tried restarting the client but the issue still occurs when at Ardounge

I tried it at Edgeville and the script works fine there

Edited by gtag0dz

2 hours ago, gtag0dz said:

Hey thanks and I tried restarting the client but the issue still occurs when at Ardounge

I tried it at Edgeville and the script works fine there

I have not been able to get the bug to occur yet but I added some more logging and pushed v9.1. Once this is live you'll notice an increase in the amount of stuff logged when the bot should be attacking. If the issue arises again the new logger information should help narrow it down, in the mean time I'll keep testing to see if I can replicate the bug.

Edit: Just got the bug to occur, no idea what's causing that behavior. It appears the script just stopped looping entirely.

Edit2: So I think I found the cause of the bug. If you're fighting a Chaos druid and another spawns on top of it and it dies the script just stops working, at least that is what happened for me. The script will start working fine again after I pause and unpause the script. The reason you likely don't notice this at Edgeville is there is a significantly larger area for the druids to roam in and thus this scenario is far less likely to occur.  I pushed an update, 9.2., which should hopefully fix it.

Edited by Molly
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Molly said:

I have not been able to get the bug to occur yet but I added some more logging and pushed v9.1. Once this is live you'll notice an increase in the amount of stuff logged when the bot should be attacking. If the issue arises again the new logger information should help narrow it down, in the mean time I'll keep testing to see if I can replicate the bug.

Edit: Just got the bug to occur, no idea what's causing that behavior. It appears the script just stopped looping entirely.

Edit2: So I think I found the cause of the bug. If you're fighting a Chaos druid and another spawns on top of it and it dies the script just stops working, at least that is what happened for me. The script will start working fine again after I pause and unpause the script. The reason you likely don't notice this at Edgeville is there is a significantly larger area for the druids to roam in and thus this scenario is far less likely to occur.  I pushed an update, 9.2., which should hopefully fix it.

Thank you! will test and let you know keep up the great work