Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

On 3/31/2020 at 6:11 PM, The Supplier said:

Could i get a trial please bud :) 

On 4/1/2020 at 9:20 AM, hazedo said:

Could i get a trial please

Trials given.

On 4/1/2020 at 11:45 AM, NuffSedx said:

Any known issues with mirror mode? Sometimes it runs great and for hours but lately it seems it shuts down quick often. Will running injection fix this? I'll catch a a logger here today, just wondering if it's an known issue. Seems to get stuck on sleeping while attack target then freezes the bot. cheers

On 4/3/2020 at 4:41 PM, D Bolter said:

I have the same problem except I can't run it for longer than 10 minutes before I encounter that.

description of bug(where, what, when, why): script just afks after a few minutes and then doesn't do anything

Log: a6e0cb78f4d01cf5cb0b6ac4d3688f29.png
Your settings: 1fc087d906cd53cdda9632a25c441e27.png
Mirror mode: Y 

@Molly

3 hours ago, bottingisfun999 said:

I have the same exact problem using mirror mode, same logs as well. Works for stealth injection, but not mirror mode, Please look to fix this thanks!

I have some time over next few days to see what exactly is going on with the mirror mode issue. The good news is I am able to replicate it very easily, just a matter of tracking down what is causing it.

Also saw reports of setting possibly not being saved and world hopping not working, will be checking into both of those as well after the mirror mode issue is resolved.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Molly said:

I have some time over next few days to see what exactly is going on with the mirror mode issue. The good news is I am able to replicate it very easily, just a matter of tracking down what is causing it.

Also saw reports of setting possibly not being saved and world hopping not working, will be checking into both of those as well after the mirror mode issue is resolved.

Great thanks! Really appreciate your work! :)

• Like 1

Saving settings seems to be working fine. World hopping is working fine for me but if you are getting the message to confirm you want to hop worlds due to OSRS currently restricting again you will need to manually go through the dialog and select do not warn me again, after that the popup should be gone forever. 

As for the mirror mode issue, the bug does not appear to be occurring for me at all during debugging now. I did add a ton of logging to the attacking portion of the bot since it seemed that's where the issue occurs. I pushed version 9.7 which will provide much more descriptive information in the logger during the attack phase. If anyone has the issue reoccur after 9.7 is live please post a copy of the logger as it should be much more helpful for debugging now. I will of course continue to run the script in mirror mode and attempt to replicate the bug again.

12 hours ago, Molly said:

Saving settings seems to be working fine. World hopping is working fine for me but if you are getting the message to confirm you want to hop worlds due to OSRS currently restricting again you will need to manually go through the dialog and select do not warn me again, after that the popup should be gone forever. 

As for the mirror mode issue, the bug does not appear to be occurring for me at all during debugging now. I did add a ton of logging to the attacking portion of the bot since it seemed that's where the issue occurs. I pushed version 9.7 which will provide much more descriptive information in the logger during the attack phase. If anyone has the issue reoccur after 9.7 is live please post a copy of the logger as it should be much more helpful for debugging now. I will of course continue to run the script in mirror mode and attempt to replicate the bug again.

I couldn't run it for even 10 minutes again without it logging out. Hopefully this logger helps.

3b01482076974c5b4cd2e65ea1630076.png

34a83708164b157c1d99e9d5c144bc03.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, D Bolter said:

I couldn't run it for even 10 minutes again without it logging out. Hopefully this logger helps.

3b01482076974c5b4cd2e65ea1630076.png

34a83708164b157c1d99e9d5c144bc03.png

That does help a lot, it looks like it's getting stuck on one of the conditions to break the sleep and not even allowing the sleep to time out after it's maximum sleep time. I'll change the way this is handled and test it some more before pushing.

15 hours ago, Molly said:

Is this on mirror or the regular client? I've tested both today on OSBot 2.5.77 client and don't seem to have any issues.

I was having this happen on both mirror and stealth injection.

However with the new client and v9.8 everything seems to be working just fine!

Edited by carthur
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, carthur said:

I was having this happen on both mirror and stealth injection.

However with the new client and v9.8 everything seems to be working just fine!

Good to hear.

Anyone else having issues with mirror mode still? The bug mentioned before seems to be fixed as I cannot replicate it during testing anymore.