Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

Trials given.

13 hours ago, Diesal said:

Kinda sucks since it doesn't seem to support magic. No idea why I bought this. 

Sorry about that, never programmed it to support withdrawing runes as I did not think anyone killed chaos druids with magic - only ever heard of people using melee/range.

Edited by Molly

On 9/26/2020 at 1:16 AM, Molly said:

Trials given.

Sorry about that, never programmed it to support withdrawing runes as I did not think anyone killed chaos druids with magic - only ever heard of people using melee/range.

I haven't tested it, but a solid workaround might be to use bank fillers - unless it keeps attempting to deposit until the runes are gone. With that being said, the ability to use magic (esp. low level spells) is pretty helpful for ironmen accounts to train magic while gathering resources. 

On 9/28/2020 at 1:15 PM, Diesal said:

I haven't tested it, but a solid workaround might be to use bank fillers - unless it keeps attempting to deposit until the runes are gone. With that being said, the ability to use magic (esp. low level spells) is pretty helpful for ironmen accounts to train magic while gathering resources. 

I can add the ability to withdraw runes from the bank each run, likely won't be for a few days due to work/school obligations.

On 9/29/2020 at 6:57 AM, MaxedTitans said:

Hey could i get a trial so I can try it before purchasing it? 

Sure, you have one now.

On 9/26/2020 at 3:13 PM, mixh said:

does this have a breaking system?

It uses OSBot's built in break handler but will also run to bank when it gets close to break time to avoid getting stuck in combat while trying to break.