Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

On 8/23/2019 at 5:50 AM, aj243 said:

is this script reliable enough to run for around 5hrs because i love the sound of my homie killing chaos druids while i go to school and work but will it get bugged out and stuff after long periods of time?

Should be fine running for hours.

19 hours ago, SwingAndAmish said:

I would love a free trial for this script please!

Sure, you have one now.

Script works flawlessly in Edgeville. I tried Taverly today and I noticed it is not detecting/withdrawing falador tabs for quick banking. If I pause the script and withdraw them it will work as intended. 

EDIT: Once I got a full inventory it teleported to Falador and then restocked with a tab. So it was just the initial setup. I'll make sure to have a tab in inventory upon starting!

Edited by Swishy

On 9/10/2019 at 11:06 PM, Swishy said:

Script works flawlessly in Edgeville. I tried Taverly today and I noticed it is not detecting/withdrawing falador tabs for quick banking. If I pause the script and withdraw them it will work as intended. 

EDIT: Once I got a full inventory it teleported to Falador and then restocked with a tab. So it was just the initial setup. I'll make sure to have a tab in inventory upon starting!

I'll take a look at this, it should be withdrawing a tab during initial run.

• Like 1

having an issue where the bots are not picking up drops, it does but then randomly it stops and i can see that its "hovering" over take the "insert drop here" and it just wont move or do anything basically its stuck in the looting phase.... its been like this for a few days i just didnt feel like complaining, since most things are fixed and a lot of people seem to have the same issues but now meh its kinda annoying that my low levels cant make any money or train, whats up can this be fixed or what

On 9/20/2019 at 8:13 PM, osrsnumber01 said:

having an issue where the bots are not picking up drops, it does but then randomly it stops and i can see that its "hovering" over take the "insert drop here" and it just wont move or do anything basically its stuck in the looting phase.... its been like this for a few days i just didnt feel like complaining, since most things are fixed and a lot of people seem to have the same issues but now meh its kinda annoying that my low levels cant make any money or train, whats up can this be fixed or what

It seems to be working okay for me, you did note that this happens seemingly randomly however. I'll continue testing to see if I can get the bug to occur but if I could ask you a few questions it might help in finding the root of the issue -  Are you using mirror mode? What location do you notice this at? If you notice this occur again could you post a copy of the logger? 

Edited by Molly