Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

On 2/19/2018 at 7:52 AM, fpsnx said:

Thank you, running now, very nice script, any future updates like world switcher option? if there people x will switch worlds ?

Yeah I can add that, I'll try to get to it within the next few days.

On 2/20/2018 at 5:27 AM, krawnyk said:

Could you possibly add the option to loot snapegrass? would be very useful for ironman accounts

Sure, didn't think of that.

Trials given.

Sorry for the slow response guys, had a couple mid terms this week I was busy preparing for.

On 2/23/2018 at 7:39 AM, fpsnx said:

would be really nice if you make that loot save and load botton work, becoue it does not, special attack would be cool tho

Just checked to make sure saving and loading loot was working and it seems to be. Do you get any errors thrown in the logger when trying to save or load? 

Added world hopping if too many players nearby.

Hey mate it's me again, lovely script. 

I just noticed that it puts att and str potions (3) or (2) or (1) on the bank, dont know about the other potions because i dont use them.  this occurs when is select the option to use super potions. would be handy if you could adjust this.

For the rest the script is just still amazing. 

On 2/24/2018 at 12:56 PM, Ranjabeker said:

Hey there,

I'ld like to try this script of you.

Thanks in advice.

You have one now.

15 hours ago, swaggadjagga said:

Hey mate it's me again, lovely script. 

I just noticed that it puts att and str potions (3) or (2) or (1) on the bank, dont know about the other potions because i dont use them.  this occurs when is select the option to use super potions. would be handy if you could adjust this.

For the rest the script is just still amazing. 

Do you mean that it deposits the 1, 2 and 3 dose potions when banking and then only withdraws the 4 dose?

Edited by Molly

On 2/24/2018 at 7:12 PM, Molly said:

Just checked to make sure saving and loading loot was working and it seems to be. Do you get any errors thrown in the logger when trying to save or load? 

Added world hopping if too many players nearby.

uncaught exeption! java security accesscontrolexption: access denied nope dosent work, even tried on different laptop yes i press accept on each lang witch popups, thats not a problem something is different happening here.

15 hours ago, Molly said:

You have one now.

Do you mean that it deposits the 1, 2 and 3 dose potions when banking and then only withdraws the 4 dose?

yeah that was what i meant :), still was logged in with my friends account bc i bought him the script lol. but yes it deposits potions it has sipped of and takes new full ones. 

havent got banned yet on my main botter and ive been running it daily since i bought it.

respect for the scripting lol

Edited by yodawg

On 2/26/2018 at 8:15 AM, swaghetti said:

Would be cool to add a range option -> loot arrows -> equip. too bad got banned on my account yesterday using this script :(. How does the custom break handling works?

I can add that, I will likely do it so it only loots piles of arrows, not small amounts like 1 or 2 as that could lead to some poor functionality. Custom break handling just makes it so the bot will run to the bank a couple minutes before OSBot's break handler kicks in. This helps to prevent the bot trying to break when under attack.

On 2/26/2018 at 9:02 AM, fpsnx said:

uncaught exeption! java security accesscontrolexption: access denied nope dosent work, even tried on different laptop yes i press accept on each lang witch popups, thats not a problem something is different happening here.

Try running OSBot as admin, not sure if that will fix it but the problem seems to be the script is not being allowed to access the data folder within the OSBot folder that the script uses to save settings. I'll try to see if I can replicate this on other systems.

On 2/26/2018 at 11:15 AM, yodawg said:

yeah that was what i meant :), still was logged in with my friends account bc i bought him the script lol. but yes it deposits potions it has sipped of and takes new full ones. 

havent got banned yet on my main botter and ive been running it daily since i bought it.

respect for the scripting lol

I can fix that issue so that it will prioritize low dose potions over high dose. 

Trials given!

I won't be able to get to these updates till next week when I'm on break from uni, but I'll do them ASAP!