Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

14 hours ago, boispro said:

Could you maybe add pick up arrows/knives? Low level acct dont have accumulator yet would be nice.

Also misclicks around doors/ dungeon and runs all the way around the back of the building.

I'm hesitant to add looting of ammunition as that could cause a couple problems. Continual looting of stacks of arrows all over the place and looting of other people's ammunition that is the same type as yours, could be a potential way to screw with bots. If I have some free time I can instead add withdrawing of more arrows/knives if the player is under a certain threshold at bank.

The misclicking during navigation is unfortunately OSBot's web walker.

1 hour ago, boispro said:

Gets stuck at dungeon and wildy gate pretty often in edge. have to help it through gate or risk sitting there for 5 monutes

Do you mean the gate entering the wilderness that has the popup? You will need to manually disable that from coming up. The script does not support the warning box currently as it can result in  continual looping of attempting to open the gate and failing for accounts that are low enough for the skeletons there to be aggressive.

Really good script, have used it daily on two accounts, both of which have just finished their third bond :D only issue I have is if I get pked my character runs back to the druids but doesn't equip anything, so I'll find him kicking some druids instead of using the scim he kept on death. Any way to implement equipping weapons if they're in your inv and you don't have anything equipt?

4 hours ago, Molly said:

I'm hesitant to add looting of ammunition as that could cause a couple problems. Continual looting of stacks of arrows all over the place and looting of other people's ammunition that is the same type as yours, could be a potential way to screw with bots. If I have some free time I can instead add withdrawing of more arrows/knives if the player is under a certain threshold at bank.

The misclicking during navigation is unfortunately OSBot's web walker.

Do you mean the gate entering the wilderness that has the popup? You will need to manually disable that from coming up. The script does not support the warning box currently as it can result in  continual looping of attempting to open the gate and failing for accounts that are low enough for the skeletons there to be aggressive.

Yeah I guess that would help. My apologies just meaning to make you aware of problem if there was one. Thanks.

22 hours ago, solace fury said:

Really good script, have used it daily on two accounts, both of which have just finished their third bond :D only issue I have is if I get pked my character runs back to the druids but doesn't equip anything, so I'll find him kicking some druids instead of using the scim he kept on death. Any way to implement equipping weapons if they're in your inv and you don't have anything equipt?

Rewrote the gear re-equipping system,  it should function better now.

19 hours ago, boispro said:

Yeah I guess that would help. My apologies just meaning to make you aware of problem if there was one. Thanks.

Hey no need to apologize, I appreciate you bringing these things to my attention.

On 14/01/2018 at 10:42 PM, eyeownedu1 said:

Hey @Molly for your script when using the edgeville script it just sits at the wilderness gates and wont click "enter wildness" when the warning sighns appears? known bug? is there anyway to fix it? thanks much!

You need to manually disable the warning sign, enter the gate, hop worlds, leave and re-enter repeatedly until the option to disable the warning appears

Like a lot of people, the script now hovers over every item in the inventory during and after combat, slows the kills down, only started happening after you patched the issue I mentioned previously D: