Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

Does this script use agility shortcut at ardougne?

anybody who uses this script can report how well it works?  I've bought  2 so far and one doesn't work at all and the other is okay but has problems

edit: bought the script, hands down the best chaos druid script on the market. compared to others this is insane! i'm getting almost double the xp per hour

one thing i have noticed is that if it is pick locking the door and there is loot inside it will pick lock the door and then try and loot the item (which it obviously can't as it's outside) and will keep going back and forth until it either pick locks the door or the item disappears

i am sure it is an easy fix though

Edited by U Eat I Pk
  • Like 1

On 8/1/2017 at 1:16 PM, U Eat I Pk said:

Does this script use agility shortcut at ardougne?

anybody who uses this script can report how well it works?  I've bought  2 so far and one doesn't work at all and the other is okay but has problems

edit: bought the script, hands down the best chaos druid script on the market. compared to others this is insane! i'm getting almost double the xp per hour

one thing i have noticed is that if it is pick locking the door and there is loot inside it will pick lock the door and then try and loot the item (which it obviously can't as it's outside) and will keep going back and forth until it either pick locks the door or the item disappears

i am sure it is an easy fix though

Added the issue to my to do list, will be fixed this Saturday.

On 8/4/2017 at 0:01 PM, SwagPureE said:

Molly sometimes In Edgeville Dungeon the script can get stuck on the gate when the wilderness message pops up. I caught it sitting their for 40 minutes.... Other than this I love this script and have no complaints!

You will need to manually disable that popup via the checkbox on it for the time being. After disabling it, it should not pop up again.

On 8/5/2017 at 6:50 AM, visage vapor said:

can i please get a 24 hour trial sick of buying broken scripts

You have one now.

On 8/12/2017 at 11:51 AM, Daniel M said:

ok so bought this, ran it for 20 minutes. It left all herbs on the ground including ranarr didnt loot once, Id like a refund as this is not working. Thanks.

Did you setup loot on the loot tab of the gui? That is the only reason it should not be looting.

You all have trials now.