Molly's Chaos Druids

Molly

On 7/1/2017 at 4:43 PM, IDankI said:

I would love a trial of this, also are the loot options including customization? say option for clues and stackables

You have a trial now, loot options are customizable.

13 hours ago, sylo said:

just bought your script but I can't run it for long due to this error

[INFO][Bot #1][07/02 09:18:58 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition

Please post more information if you get the bug again. I have a format in my OP for bug reports.

On 7/3/2017 at 1:56 PM, sylo said:

The bug never happend again, the script works perfect now. But when using at Ardougne I see that there is no lootbag support or an option to pickup bolts/arrows is it possible that you could add that to increase GP/h?

Thanks again

Lootbag can only be used in the wilderness. I can add an option to pickup arrows.

11 hours ago, Fwarkyea1 said:

can i get a trail pls

Accounts need to either be VIP or 2+ weeks old to trial my scripts, sorry.

Bot is broken for me when running in Edge. It clicks on the gate to get into wild section of the dungeon, but wont click on the "Enter Wildness" button after clicking the gate. The break manager seems to be broken as well. It will break in Edgeville bank, get logged due to inactivity, OSBot will log back in and repeat this process. Doesn't break that loop.

On 7/5/2017 at 9:42 PM, careyt said:

Bot is broken for me when running in Edge. It clicks on the gate to get into wild section of the dungeon, but wont click on the "Enter Wildness" button after clicking the gate. The break manager seems to be broken as well. It will break in Edgeville bank, get logged due to inactivity, OSBot will log back in and repeat this process. Doesn't break that loop.

The bot does not handle the popup from the gate, you will need to disable that via the checkbox on the popup. Could you post what the logger says when the break issue occurs? Sounds like an issue with the OSBot break handler, but I can't be sure without the log.

Hey i just purchased the script a few days ago and have used it a few times. The first time i ran it was 9 hours straight no issues running in edgeville dungeon. Now when i start it it always gets stuck on the gate to ender the wilderness in the edge dungeon. I paused the bot and manually pressed enter on the pop up screen. It ran untill it had to relog after a break and I came back to the bot spamming the gate. Please adress this issue in the Edgeville dungeonso I can use this great script. Thanks