10,000$ from Corporeal Beast Farm (Update Thread)

Chuckle

You can bot for months without bans. Botting a max account takes 20 days. Getting 1 ban every 6 months doesnt mean all you 1000 bots get banned at once.

There are quite a few people who aren't willing to give botting a try though. I guess it's just like religion doge.png

if i were you and it is as easy as you say, you could make what? 100 accs to max every month?

lets say 20% gets banned and u keep the other 80

you invested 600m in bond (2 bonds each acc 3m ea)

selling 80 maxed mains for 80m each (low) is 6400m (or 5800 after covering your investment)

5800*1,1 is aprox 6k per month

if you are telling me you got a method to make 6k usd per month which u dont do I am surprised.

if i were you and it is as easy as you say, you could make what? 100 accs to max every month?

lets say 20% gets banned and u keep the other 80

you invested 600m in bond (2 bonds each acc 3m ea)

selling 80 maxed mains for 80m each (low) is 6400m (or 5800 after covering your investment)

5800*1,1 is aprox 6k per month

if you are telling me you got a method to make 6k usd per month which u dont do I am surprised.

hes obviously bsing mate, botting like that is pretty much dead now you can only bot for a few days and pray you get more out of the account than its worth. Unless you have a private client + private scripts