10,000$ from Corporeal Beast Farm (Update Thread)

Chuckle

I have a question: Why not bot the accounts if you're just going to multilog? 

If I were at corp and saw 6+ players with the exact same gear on, and they weren't talking or interacting with me, I would think they were bots and would report. 

Even if you are using VM or different IPs for each char. 

It would seem more beneficial if you ran bots that would train themselves right off tut island and then set them up killing KBD continuously or something like that. 

Anyway, good luck man.

Lol. just lol...

Because he wants to do this w/o being banned. He would of gotten banned already if he was banned.

Wow. MAN, you would report his accounts? Good job. Because that wouldn't do anything because THEY ARE NOT botted.

Jagex wouldn't care if someone has 6+ accounts at corp that are owned by one person, as long as they've not botted.

Lol. just lol...

Because he wants to do this w/o being banned. He would of gotten banned already if he was banned.

Wow. MAN, you would report his accounts? Good job. Because that wouldn't do anything because THEY ARE NOT botted.

Jagex wouldn't care if someone has 6+ accounts at corp that are owned by one person, as long as they've not botted.

1. Please don't flame in the forums. 

2. Jagex would at least look into the accounts and might possibly find a correlations between them to put an offense on if I reported them.

3. Who's to say that they would be banned if he used different IP's to bot them on?

4. Jagex does care if you own more than 1 account. It's against their rules to multilog or to own more than 1. 

2. Jagex would at least look into the accounts and might possibly find a correlations between them to put an offense on if I reported them.

3. Who's to say that they would be banned if he used different IP's to bot them on?

4. Jagex does care if you own more than 1 account. It's against their rules to multilog or to own more than 1. 

It is not against the rules.

If he isnt botting, they can tell. He wouldnt be banned just because you reported him.

On topic, this is sick, GL man.

Lol. just lol...

They will when they are part of a RWT scheme LoL