~ RandQm's Tasker | Bot Everything! | Various scripts in one script | Scriptception! ~

lisabe96

Do you have any code that makes the bot's behavior look more human-like? From my point of view, what refrains me from using a script is because I don't know how reliable it can be. It's no wonder why people say only use paid scripts... It's because the free ones normally have less time invested in time, therefore easier to detect. Also, if you have a quick video of the bot, it would be definitely more informative.

Keep me updated.

Do you have any code that makes the bot's behavior look more human-like? From my point of view, what refrains me from using a script is because I don't know how reliable it can be. It's no wonder why people say only use paid scripts... It's because the free ones normally have less time invested in time, therefore easier to detect. Also, if you have a quick video of the bot, it would be definitely more informative.

Keep me updated.

You can check whether u want to use anti-ban or not.

With anti ban enabled it will use random anti-ban methods.

However this is still in development as well, but it already has some:

example: When a fishing spot moves it will randomly decide whether to move directly to the next spot or wait some time to make it more himan like.

example2: When banking it will sometimes stay for longer in your bank than needed (like you're checking some things in your bank)

example3: In combat it will randomly delay before attacking a next target, when using ranged it will not always pick up the arrows when there's only 1.

My approach is that I just observe myself while playing and turn the "weird actions"  that make you human-like into code.

I do NOT spend time on pseudo-anti-bans like clicking tabs, hovering skills as this data is not send to the OSRS server, so they don't even know that you're doing all that stuff.

"I do NOT spend time on pseudo-anti-bans like clicking tabs, hovering skills as this data is not send to the OSRS server, so they don't even know that you're doing all that stuff."

You are incorrect. Jagex tracks your mouse position every 50ms and mouse clicks.

Clicking tabs and hovering skills will obviously change your mouse position and clicks so you can't say that jagex can't even see that.

• Like 2

"I do NOT spend time on pseudo-anti-bans like clicking tabs, hovering skills as this data is not send to the OSRS server, so they don't even know that you're doing all that stuff."

You are incorrect. Jagex tracks your mouse position every 50ms and mouse clicks.

Clicking tabs and hovering skills will obviously change your mouse position and clicks so you can't say that jagex can't even see that.

ah did weath tell you that in an e-mail himself?

First of all, its 600ms

And second, if there's no action involved with the mouse click there's no data passed so they have no clue what you're doing exactly.

You're mouse position itself is never passed at all, ever.

I know the whole protocol after spending years in this RSPS scene, trust me on that one

Edited by lisabe96

First of all, its 600ms

And second, if there's no action involved with the mouse click there's no data passed so they have no clue what you're doing exactly.

You're mouse position itself is never passed at all, ever.

I know the whole protocol after spending years in this RSPS scene, trust me on that one

Revision 104:

The method that captures the mouse data in class q:

public void run() {
      for(; this.o; Packet.o(50L)) {
         Object var1 = this.e;
         synchronized(this.e) {
            if(this.u * -1759827915 < 500) {
               this.b[this.u * -1759827915] = ef.t * -21446213;
               this.p[this.u * -1759827915] = ef.w * -23755799;
               this.u -= 268637667;
            }
         }
      }

}

Packet.o(50L) actually calls Thread.sleep(50). So if you have other sources that claim it's 600ms atleast show it. 

And the client will send the data (in this case q.b and q.p) to the server if a button is pressed or if the int[] is full (size 500).

If the mouse data wasn't send to server no client would try to replicate human-like mouse movement.

Edited by Xerion

Revision 104:

The method that captures the mouse data in class q:

public void run() {
      for(; this.o; Packet.o(50L)) {
         Object var1 = this.e;
         synchronized(this.e) {
            if(this.u * -1759827915 < 500) {
               this.b[this.u * -1759827915] = ef.t * -21446213;
               this.p[this.u * -1759827915] = ef.w * -23755799;
               this.u -= 268637667;
            }
         }
      }

}

Packet.o(50L) actually calls Thread.sleep(50). So if you have other sources that claim it's 600ms atleast show it. 

And the client will send the data (in this case q.b and q.p) to the server if a button is pressed or if the int[] is full (size 500).

If the mouse data wasn't send to server no client would try to replicate human-like mouse movement.

Just saying but that piece of code doesn't send anything to the server sir.

Also the api itself clicks multiple times or fails on it's own already, and it moves camera as well if you really want some pseudo's.

Nobody knows how their antiban works, but im pretty confident that some pseudo's aren't going to save you.

looks sweet cant wait to try it

how do I add this script to the ones I can use?

Just place it under the script folder;

c:\users\youruser\osbot\scripts