Scam report against Zzbrennan

Un1t

Hello!

Disputed member:

zzbrennan (http://osbot.org/forum/user/4927-zzbrennan/).

Thread Link:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/86347-selling-level-115-208-quest-points-all-med-level-diaries-1777-total-level/

Explanation:

A while back (mon 16th) I bought a runescape account from zzbrennan (http://osbot.org/forum/user/4927-zzbrennan/).

He swore he was the original owner and we agreed to him going first on the deal.

A couple of days later I transfered the money through paypal, as to the agreement.

Around 12 days later the account was recovered at first. He then told me the truth that he had swapped his own account for this one and then sold it.

He told me he would get the account back, and as he promised yes he did, but only for another four days, till it was recovered again. I told him when I found out about him not being the orignal owner, that I'd want a refund or a similar account to the one I bought, unless I'd have to open a scam report, which I now have been forced to.

He stopped responding and blocking me out, and I felt the only right solution would be this.

Evidence:

Hidden

what are you talking about dude, I told you I would give you a refund. We still have contact not only on skype and instagram, but even on facebook. I have no idea what you're talking about when you say I don't respond because we have clearly spoken about this. I don't have the money to refund you at the moment because I am leaving for two months due to basic coming up in two weeks. if anything just fuckin contact your bank company about it and get your money back immediately, not that hard. But some of the things he is saying are complete lies, the owner of the account blocked me so I can't even speak with him to see why he won't give the account back, i'm sorry.

what are you talking about dude, I told you I would give you a refund. We still have contact not only on skype and instagram, but even on facebook. I have no idea what you're talking about when you say I don't respond because we have clearly spoken about this. I don't have the money to refund you at the moment because I am leaving for two months due to basic coming up in two weeks. if anything just fuckin contact your bank company about it and get your money back immediately, not that hard. But some of the things he is saying are complete lies, the owner of the account blocked me so I can't even speak with him to see why he won't give the account back, i'm sorry.

You'll have to refund the full amount; 134$ + the 100m lost on the account, you lied about being the OO and that is not acceptable. 

You'll have to refund the full amount; 134$ + the 100m lost on the account, you lied about being the OO and that is not acceptable. 

Is there proof of 100m being on the account? jwing. bc when I spoke to the owner of the account he said there was only around 7m and after that when I tried telling him to leave it and give the account back he just blocked me. I will try to contact him again..

• Like 1

Contacted the owner finally, he's notified me that there was NOT 100m on the account so I don't appreciate you trying to fuck me over because that was never my intentions when selling you this account. The owner has realized what he's done is wrong and has told me he's not sure why he even did it because he doesn't even play on the account. Message me on skype when you want the account back... thanks

Contacted the owner finally, he's notified me that there was NOT 100m on the account so I don't appreciate you trying to fuck me over because that was never my intentions when selling you this account. The owner has realized what he's done is wrong and has told me he's not sure why he even did it because he doesn't even play on the account. Message me on skype when you want the account back... thanks

The owner recovers an account and basically scam but you think he's telling the truth nevertheless? Lol.

OP: proof your wealth that was on the account please.

• Like 1