►HIRING WORKERS! 200+ Feedback◄ #TEAMROYAL

Royal Services

Royal Services AIO Services.

Currently OPEN for Applications. Will take pretty much anyone (within reason).

Hello everyone, I will be hiring workers for my AIO Services. I'll looking for users that can do a solid amount of services, such as - power-leveling by hand/botting, all quests, firecapes, void, and fighter torso. Please keep in mind that any service you provide through our methods that 10% commision. (Speak with me to get more info.) will be docked. With that being said, however, you'll remain very busy with consistent work, whenever I can find it I will offer work to you!

Requirements for Hiring

1. Must leave a 10-20m deposit (Depending on your reputation). The deposit will be refunded if you chose to leave my services, after 2 months minimal with me, and 10+ services done.

2. You must have a clean reputation, no TWC or off-site bans.

3. Feedback is preferred, but not a requirement

4. You must have a Skype so that we will be able to communicate.

If you do not meet some of these requirements, you'll be assessed further by me, Royal Services

Terms Of Service

1. You must pay a 10m-20m deposit fee in order to join, this goes to me. in case you scam.

2. You must finish an order that you have taken, if you decide to leave, you will not receive payment.

3. You're automatically responsible for scamming a user. You have to pay back the amount scammed or you get kicked.

4. The deposit fee is refundable if you decide to leave after 2 months and 10+ services done. If I kick you from the service then you will not recieve a refund, and will not be paid for orders you're in the process of completing.

5. You must finish the order that you've been assigned in time or else you'll be kicked.

6. You must keep a respectful attitude at all times, unless I say otherwise, or else you will be forced to leave the service with no refund.

7. Going MIA for two or more days will result in being booted from the service unless you've warned us ahead of time.

8. You must add me, into a group chat over Skype if undergoing an order, failure to do so will result in being removed from the service entirely.

9. If you scammed somebody, you will NOT receive money for your orders or refund from your deposit fee.

10. 100% WILL BE REFUNDED IF YOU DECIDE TO LEAVE after 2 months and 10+ services .
If you have questions, let me know.

11. Caught making your own service or joining another person's service will result in a removal from the service entirely. No questions asked

If you're interested in joining our service, message me, with the private message title "Worker Application". Either that, or post below following the application format below -

Application:

How long are you online on weekdays/weekends?:

What is your Time Zone:

Do you have a 10-20M 07 Gp Deposit?:

What kind of things can you do for our services (Questing, Torsos, etc)?: 

What is your skype? : 

Why would you like to work for my services?:

Do you agree to the TOS?:

P.S. Thanks

Edited by Royal Services

How long are you online on weekdays/weekends?: Usually 10-12 hours a day, unless I'm working.

What is your Time Zone: Eastern Standard

Do you have a 10-20M 07 Gp Deposit?: I could sell some stuff to get that

What kind of things can you do for our services (Questing, Torsos, etc)?: I could learn how to do torso (Never had a need for it), but I can do anything else.

What is your skype? : I'd be more than happy to message you it.

Why would you like to work for my services?: Need extra money, like to stay busy while I max my pure.

Do you agree to the TOS?: I agree.

I work in retail so it brings many great social skills, I'm polite, respectful and even been told a problem solver by my fellow associates. I can get services done in the time needed, unless something urgent pops up. Which most likely wont happen. Hope I make the cut, getting back into this community :s

How long are you online on weekdays/weekends?: Usually 10-12 hours a day, unless I'm working.

What is your Time Zone: Eastern Standard

Do you have a 10-20M 07 Gp Deposit?: I could sell some stuff to get that

What kind of things can you do for our services (Questing, Torsos, etc)?: I could learn how to do torso (Never had a need for it), but I can do anything else.

What is your skype? : I'd be more than happy to message you it.

Why would you like to work for my services?: Need extra money, like to stay busy while I max my pure.

Do you agree to the TOS?: I agree.

I work in retail so it brings many great social skills, I'm polite, respectful and even been told a problem solver by my fellow associates. I can get services done in the time needed, unless something urgent pops up. Which most likely wont happen. Hope I make the cut, getting back into this community :s

Hey, I added you on Skype, waiting on accept.

How long are you online on weekdays/weekends?: 24/7 worth to mention that i sleep sometimes :D

What is your Time Zone: London - UK

Do you have a 10-20M 07 Gp Deposit?: Yep

What kind of things can you do for our services (Questing, Torsos, etc)?: Questing - safe powerleveling of Fishing/Cooking/Smithing

Combat to come

What is your skype? : alrdy added u

Why would you like to work for my services?: Pffff, for gold and other goods

Do you agree to the TOS?: Sure

How long are you online on weekdays/weekends?: 3 minimum, increasing soon

What is your Time Zone: GMT +/- 12

Do you have a 10-20M 07 Gp Deposit?: Suuree

What kind of things can you do for our services (Questing, Torsos, etc)?: Questing, Some powerleveling

What is your skype? : howTrueisLife

Why would you like to work for my services?: Been talking on Skype, you seem like someone I would like to work for. :D

Do you agree to the TOS?: Yes

How long are you online on weekdays/weekends?: at the moment 5+ and 8+.  Could change.

What is your Time Zone: EST

Do you have a 10-20M 07 Gp Deposit?: Undecided

What kind of things can you do for our services (Questing, Torsos, etc)?:  Torso, Firecape, Void, Questing, Skilling

What is your skype? : Theyusv

Why would you like to work for my services?: Exposure, guaranteed jobs.

Do you agree to the TOS?: Yes