What happened to my paid scripts?

ognate

@Royal Services yes you seemed rude as hell. There were 3,472,384 different ways to say that and not sound like an asshole but you chose the one that did.

Sorry @ognate but he was correct. Either the scripts you previously purchased were monthly or the developers of the script have since left OSBot and taken their scripts off of the SDN. If you see a script you know you've payed for still on the SDN, contact the author and see if he remembers you and will re-auth you. If he doesn't remember you, try to give some evidence of your purchase alongside.

@Royal Services yes you seemed rude as hell. There were 3,472,384 different ways to say that and not sound like an asshole but you chose the one that did.

Sorry @ognate but he was correct. Either the scripts you previously purchased were monthly or the developers of the script have since left OSBot and taken their scripts off of the SDN. If you see a script you know you've payed for still on the SDN, contact the author and see if he remembers you and will re-auth you. If he doesn't remember you, try to give some evidence of your purchase alongside.

It's okay I'm allowed to talk shit to people in my service

kappa123 in the chat, boys!