trying to learn plz help

iTz EcLiPsE

actually have an issue now lol

can someone tell me where i went wrong i copied the code exactly i just typed it myself instead of copy/paste i dont see where its wrong lol

https://gyazo.com/a81f72fa8f52bc3ce28e9405c378ae55

i don't see any errors, it seems you have made fixes but haven't saved it (grey crosses on the left). If you're getting errors in eclipse, show us the code underlined in red. If you're getting Expections thrown then let us know which line it is located at. Edited by Precise

i don't see any errors, it seems you have made fixes but haven't saved it (grey crosses on the left). If you're getting errors in eclipse, show us the code underlined in red. If you're getting Expections thrown then let us know which line it is located at.

Sorry I'm new at this lol the grey xs are where it was red it was red because the entitys were messed up idk y

I'll give it a look when I get home I'm at work right now I got it to work but I just copied the code from the post (I didn't want to do that I wanted to write it on my own) I started playing around with paints and run times (had shitty luck with that lol) I'll rewrite it when I get home so I can get the same red lines so u have something to go off of thanks for helping