Got banned today , i quit.

justsandro

Start again but bot smarter this time.

How much smarter can you bot if you are doing all the "smart" things already and got banned anyway?

MirrorMode is essential, using injection makes you fall at the first hurdle and doesn't matter how smart you bot (this is from my experience today, and various other posts). Also the mirrormode information thread created by Maxi states the same thing - so i am not bashing.

How much smarter can you bot if you are doing all the "smart" things already and got banned anyway?

MirrorMode is essential, using injection makes you fall at the first hurdle and doesn't matter how smart you bot (this is from my experience today, and various other posts). Also the mirrormode information thread created by Maxi states the same thing - so i am not bashing.

Well I personally disagree. Injection works perfectly well and OSBot would not allow it to be used if it was unsafe. It may make you feel safer but I do not believe there has been any proof of it being safer. If there has been though please link me :)

Well I personally disagree. Injection works perfectly well and OSBot would not allow it to be used if it was unsafe. It may make you feel safer but I do not believe there has been any proof of it being safer. If there has been though please link me smile.png

Sure. Post from Maxi (an expert Java programmer and osbot developer):

"Detection of bots can be divided in two main strategies. The first strategy is detection on a low level, this means detection of the modified RS client. The second strategy is by analysing behaviour of players. Both can be extremely efficient at what they do. Combined they do a pretty good job, considering the banning rates some people are facing on any bot they use.

The first strategy is done by detecting whether the RS client that runs is modified or not and whether it is running in it's natural environment. The way current way most bots work is by downloading the RS client and modifying the client to be able to communicate information of the game with the bot engine. There are ways around it, but the way RS currently has their system set up means that battling their strategies to detect bots on a code level are meant to break and would require a lot of updating."

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/66803-what-is-osbots-mirror-client/

Edited by MegaManAlpha

"Detection of bots can be divided in two main strategies. The first strategy is detection on a low level, this means detection of the modified RS client. The second strategy is by analysing behaviour of players. Both can be extremely efficient at what they do. Combined they do a pretty good job, considering the banning rates some people are facing on any bot they use.

The first strategy is done by detecting whether the RS client that runs is modified or not "

"The first strategy is done by detecting whether the RS client that runs is modified or not."

I understand that but there is no specific statement saying OSBot's injection client is more detectable than mirror mode. If it was then I'm pretty sure Jagex would be banning users within minutes of botting with the client.

All I'm saying is I believe both are as safe as each other. However, I could be completely wrong because I am in no way affiliated with Jagex and have no idea about all of their detection methods.

Edited by steve498

:???:

The first strategy is done by detecting whether the RS client that runs is modified or not and whether it is running in it's natural environment. The way current way most bots work is by downloading the RS client and modifying the client to be able to communicate information of the game with the bot engine. There are ways around it, but the way RS currently has their system set up means that battling their strategies to detect bots on a code level are meant to break and would require a lot of updating."

entertain me 

• Like 2

You just have to bot smart.

Chins are such a high ban rate that you should only be using suicide accounts there. It doesn't even matter that it's a premium script, Mod Weath is all over that area.

Be smart about botting

Chins are heavily monitored. I saw Mod Weath respond to a tweet once about a lot of hunting bots and he swooped around the area and cleared them out. That's why I avoided botting hunter laugh.png

Chins are heavily monitored. I saw Mod Weath respond to a tweet once about a lot of hunting bots and he swooped around the area and cleared them out. That's why I avoided botting hunter laugh.png

I still bot hunter, I just use suicide accounts.

Run them for about 50+ hrs at chins straight befote ban. Make back the bond + profit

Go ahead and use mirror mode on one of the highest ban rate methods out there.

I'm not mocking OP but people who ball lickin mirror mode. Go tape your webcam while you're at it.

On a more serious note to op. Think like a human. Why should you break 10-15mins?

Edit: I hope you dont continue botting chins for your main source of income.

Edited by Flex0rnaut