What Mod Weath Banned Today

QuestCape

Firstly MirrorMode is 100% undetectable, safe and amazing.

OSBot default mode (just injection) is good, but I believe it can be detected. This flags you and puts you onto a blacklist, in which Mod Weath works through and performs a more manual indepth investigation.

(Not bashing OSBot, it is actually good. Its my own fault, I took a risk. I should have paid out for VIP to use mirrormode)

^ similar situation to me then, old legit acc, rarely botted since January 2nd.

How can you know that mirror mode is "100% undetectable, safe and amazing"  If you did not have VIP?

• Like 1

How can you know that mirror mode is "100% undetectable, safe and amazing"  If you did not have VIP?

He can't and is in a belief that Mirror mode is the best thing ever and is not as detectable as injection. However, he has no knowledge of how Mod Weath identifies and bans bots. Also he doesn't have VIP so has not even used Mirror mode.

Edited by steve498

Also he doesn't have VIP so has not even used Mirror mode.

VIP purchase of 9.99 lasts for 1 month.

"he doesn't have VIP" - correct, present tense.

"has not even used Mirror mode" - past tense.

Use some logic. If your IQ is low I will dumb it down for you: I had VIP in the past. The VIP purchase lasted for 1 month, giving me Mirror Mode access for 1 month. During this 1 month I used mirror mode. I currently do not have VIP.

VIP purchase of 9.99 lasts for 1 month.

"he doesn't have VIP" - correct, present tense.

"has not even used Mirror mode" - past tense.

Use some logic. If your IQ is low I will dumb it down for you: I had VIP in the past. The VIP purchase lasted for 1 month, giving me Mirror Mode access for 1 month. During this 1 month I used mirror mode. I currently do not have VIP.

Ok... Well... standard users cannot view other user's previous payments so I cannot see whether you have previously had VIP access so my apologies for not looking through my time-machine, moron.

facep.gif

Edited by steve498

Ok... Well... standard users cannot view other user's previous payments so I cannot see whether you have previously had VIP access so my apologies for not looking through my time-machine, moron.

facep.gif

You positively affirmed that I had never used MirrorMode. How could you know that? With such faulty reasoning, it seems your term "moron" more aptly applies to yourself. (Your reasoning being: does not have VIP right now, therefore has never had it in the past.)

Edited by MegaManAlpha

You positively affirmed that I had never used MirrorMode. How could you know that? With such faulty reasoning, it seems your term "moron" more aptly applies to yourself.

I stated that as I was not aware of you previously having it. I was going off the information available to me publicly. I'm not going to sit here and argue with you and feed you free posts.

As for the term and with your mirror mode statement, I completely disagree.

I stated that as I was not aware of you previously having it. 

What you actually said:

You positively affirmed that I had never used MirrorMode. How could you know that? With such faulty reasoning, it seems your term "moron" more aptly applies to yourself. (Your reasoning being: does not have VIP right now, therefore has never had it in the past.)

Edited by MegaManAlpha

What you actually said:

Well you did claim "Firstly MirrorMode is 100% undetectable, safe and amazing." even though you did not use it in over a month Oo

Was just a weird statement thats all, no personal offense ment happy.png 

Edited by bob1

I've botted about 5.6m exp in the past week (one account) and still no ban hammerino.

To date I've gotten up to 75 str, 77 range, and I'm now going for 99 cooking before I stop botting on this account. The risks are high atm, and I've grown kinda attached to my account :s

I've been botting on a 12-18 hour schedule at my peak, and 7-8 normally with 60 minute breaks every 5 hours.

The scripts I used were... CMH Stronghold, Czar Range Guild, and the APA AIO cooker.

EDIT: Obviously use mirror mode, regardless if it's been proven or not, it just makes sense to try a better alternative to injection.

Edited by vhdt