What Mod Weath Banned Today

QuestCape

I got banned botting on my main. Was trying to get 1750 skill total (started at 1630 before starting to bot).

I was willing to lose it, as playing the game is not overly important to me. So I don't mind.

I'm just letting others know that even with an old account that played totally legit for years, and you bot. Even if you alternate the skills (like I did) and keep botting to 4-8 hours per day and use a good script you WILL most likely be banned.

I should have used the Mirror Mode and botted through OSBuddy. (mirror mode works on that). It is my own fault for being lazy and using the default OSBot injection.

I was fletching at time of ban.

Edited by MegaManAlpha

Lost an old acc which i rarely botted, training melee.

Firstly MirrorMode is 100% undetectable, safe and amazing.

OSBot default mode (just injection) is good, but I believe it can be detected. This flags you and puts you onto a blacklist, in which Mod Weath works through and performs a more manual indepth investigation.

(Not bashing OSBot, it is actually good. Its my own fault, I took a risk. I should have paid out for VIP to use mirrormode)

^ similar situation to me then, old legit acc, rarely botted since January 2nd.