People who have experience with mirror mode, what does it actually do?

Star_Scream

To be honest, no.

But if i think about it, i got 3 cookers all using injection. got them all to 99 cooking, and 1 acc even to 35m cooking xp.

Then i got my main, always using mirror mode, training different kind of skills ( agility, ranged, strenght, defence, mining, etc ).

No ban yet,

But when i trained my bots with injection, i got the ban hammer quickly when i trained agility and mining.

So maybe there is a big difference in mirror mode, for me i just keep using injection on my bots, and use mirror on my main.

To be honest, no.

But if i think about it, i got 3 cookers all using injection. got them all to 99 cooking, and 1 acc even to 35m cooking xp.

Then i got my main, always using mirror mode, training different kind of skills ( agility, ranged, strenght, defence, mining, etc ).

No ban yet,

But when i trained my bots with injection, i got the ban hammer quickly when i trained agility and mining.

So maybe there is a big difference in mirror mode, for me i just keep using injection on my bots, and use mirror on my main.

Thanks for your input, hopefully more people post and offer more insight on mirror mode. 

A proper explanation is given here:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/66803-what-is-osbots-mirror-client/

From my experience it has decreased my ban rate by a shit load. My bots usually last a good 2 months of daily botting

is it 24/7 botting or with breaks? And are your accounts like obvious bots, low level?

is it 24/7 botting or with breaks? And are your accounts like obvious bots, low level?

I usually bot for about 6-10 hours a day.

120 minutes of botting with about 30 minutes break.

My accounts are botted straight off tutorial island using premium scripts and mirror mode strictly.

Depending on what the bot is going to do, I may level combat at first or just keep it at level 3.

I would recommend to do tutorial island yourself and do a few quests and a bit of combat training hand done first.

If you have any old runescape accounts, use those as well. Newly made accounts are watched closely.

Look into purchasing VIP for mirror as well as premium scripts. @Czar or @Extreme Scripts have a decent collection which I would recommend.

Note that when you first start botting, it's all about experimenting, seeing what works and what doesn't. Make sure you have some starting money to invest in it, once you're experienced, the cash comes flowing out every time you visit the toilet.

Best of luck to you! Do not hesitate to ask me any further questions which you may have.

Enjoy your day:)

yes it makes a difference im 100% convinced, i stayed for the longest time without doing mirror thinking it was kinda BS.  I got tired of getting dat ban hammer on every account within 1-4 weeks max.  Bought mirror, and bot 10-15 hrs/day (way more than i ever did) and I have not received even 1 ban yet.  Also using an account with 2 day ban already and nothing so far.  Keep in mind tho I now only use Czars scripts and I only use combat and magic scripts.  I do safely bot, only bot 2 accounts at most at a time.  I watch my bots very closely about 80% of the time they are running,  I try to respond to people most of the time,  I do some stuff by hand like quests,  castle wars,  pking just to mix it up.  But im still botting 10-15 hrs a day.  Also i have a f2p i am just leaving on over night every night and no ban yet,  i do not do quests on it,  i do not talk to people,  and i transfer loot to my other account.  Im convinced that the difference is mirror mode and using good scripts.