Scotty Super Mod?

Maldesto

Scotty 4 Mod  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Would you love to see Scotty Super Mod?

• No
    • Yes

people who scam are immoral and mean, they deserve to be banned

@Scotty has only been banned for minor confrontations yet you're tarnishing me with the same brush as people who scam, while i have never done anything seriously wrong, thus i get unbanned

Please .. stop making stuff up but hey, i know what you're trying to do, reporting my posts and tell them that i'm "harassing you".

First of all, "has only been banned for minor confrontations" .. that doesn't change the fact that you went against Osbot rules.

Secondly, "yet you're tarnishing me with the same brush as people who scam," .. hah .. that's far from it .. my main point of post was that if an Administrator polls Super Mod for someone who has gone against Osbot rules, then why shouldn't we poll unban for EVERYONE who have gone against Osbot rules.

Please .. stop making stuff up but hey, i know what you're trying to do, reporting my posts and tell them that i'm "harassing you".

First of all, "has only been banned for minor confrontations" .. that doesn't change the fact that you went against Osbot rules.

Secondly, "yet you're tarnishing me with the same brush as people who scam," .. hah .. that's far from it .. my main point of post was that if an Administrator polls Super Mod for someone who has gone against Osbot rules, then why shouldn't we poll unban for EVERYONE who have gone against Osbot rules.

my bad i have no idea what point ur trying to prove

Edited by ownagenewb

why would i report your posts? i'm just trying to figure out why the salt is pouring out of you buddy, i don't remember wronging you...

i don't know why you think you know more about my bans than me, i've only ever been banned due to buildup of warnings - if you think that scamming someone is as bad as spamming someone, you're seriously mistaken sir \ :D /

why would i report your posts? i'm just trying to figure out why the salt is pouring out of you buddy, i don't remember wronging you...

i don't know why you think you know more about my bans than me, i've only ever been banned due to buildup of warnings - if you think that scamming someone is as bad as spamming someone, you're seriously mistaken sir \ biggrin.png /

Why are you trying to run away from the fact that you still chose to break Osbot rules ?

Why are you trying to run away from the fact that you still chose to break Osbot rules ?

well they're general forum rules, i wouldn't say that i try and break osbot rules in particular - i love osbot

but there is no getting away from the fact that i am a self-thinking individual and i abide by my own rules, after being here for nearly 3 years it is easy to break a few minor rules 

sure some of them i regret, but at the end of the day i play the osbot villain - i would make a great super mod

Edited by Scotty

I can't believe you have to ask this stupid question.

Just shut up and promote the fellow already. We all know he's deserved it for quite some time now.

And I'm not just saying that because he paid me, but because he's actually a cool and awesome guy.

I may not even post on this thread if he didn't pay me, but that's not the point here.

Now make Scotty pink!

• Like 2