Meet a Black Person [Q&A]

Qubit

First of as an osbot lurker for many years I had to comment on this saying although this is kinda random I respect you for educating the ignorant people of the internet. Secondly, your answer to how you react to racist jokes actually taught me to not let it affect me (I'm black aswell). Finally, my question to you is if you could say one thing to all the closet or openly racist people of the internet what would it be?

Keep up the good work

:leech:

was hoping he'd say black

I was hoping he'd say "yours". Troll.png

I was hoping he'd say your mom's

Do police often stop you more to ask where your going or become suspicious of you?

Most racist stranger you have encountered?

Tits or ass?

Favorite food and why?

Are you proud to call yourself African American? 

Would you feel life would be much more different for you if you were born under a different color?

Choose one and the other goes extinct: Watermelon or fried chicken?

Do people expect you to smoke mad weed and spit ill bars on the spot because of stereotypes?

Do police often stop you more to ask where your going or become suspicious of you?

Most racist stranger you have encountered?

Tits or ass?

Favorite food and why?

Are you proud to call yourself African American? 

Would you feel life would be much more different for you if you were born under a different color?

Choose one and the other goes extinct: Watermelon or fried chicken?

Do people expect you to smoke mad weed and spit ill bars on the spot because of stereotypes?

1. Um I don't spend much time doing stuff outside, when before I went to college, schedule was a 10 minute drive to school, school, soccer, other activities, go home study, sleep. On the weekends I chilled with my friends at night and most of them were white so I never had many interactions with cops.

2. Ass

3. Lobster, I love seafood, especially because im in New England it always taste amazing

4. Um sure, I just see African American as knowledge about a persons heritage. 

5. Yeah I feel like life would be veryyy different. For one I wouldn't have strict ass parents who prevented me from going out at all when I was in middle school and early highschool.  I believe it's pretty obvious in society many black parents raise their children more strict. Which has made me develop social anxiety and other social problems. I wouldn't be seen as the token black kid, or the kid who got into WPI because i was a minority. Being the "whitest black kid" because i speak proper or am educated. Just alot of little things.  

6. Watermelon stays.. fried chicken goes extinct

7. Um it's not so much they expect it. It's just whenever I don't fulfill a stereotype someone always calls me out on it as a joke. It get's annoying in a sense that it is played out. Ex. I say I play soccer but im not that good a basketball, then someone yells "But you're black you're supposed to be good at it!" in a joking matter.

do you want to rule the world with a iranian swedish guy

Maybe wink.png