[Stable] OSBot 2.4.29 - WebWalking + LocalWalking

Alek

Click the button that says "Install Web Walking"

i did my friend. i assume this is problem with my pc then. new laptop maybe it doesn't have a program needed to install. when ever i click "install webwalking" status changes to "invalid username or password!" after so many try's of clicking it tells me "to many failed login attempts! try again in a few minutes" which is really weird.

• Like 1

i did my friend. i assume this is problem with my pc then. new laptop maybe it doesn't have a program needed to install. when ever i click "install webwalking" status changes to "invalid username or password!" after so many try's of clicking it tells me "to many failed login attempts! try again in a few minutes" which is really weird.

If you would like to do a manual install, private message me for more information.

After updating to this version (2.4.49) Using scripts is almost impossible due to the lag it causes.

As soon as the script turns on the game freezes and still just around every now and then.  it is doing it with every script i have - Czars Perfect fishing, perfect fletching, perfect theiving and so on. has anyone else had this problem or is it just me? 

I believe it has to do with the mirror client update as I had the same problem with the last osbot version but not mirror version

• Like 1