Looking for a Part-time Job [Experienced]

Mister Slyther

Not too sure if this is the appropriate section, so I thought this might be it.

Part time as in [4 hours a day]

Greetings to all the members of Osbot and the entrepreneurs who run shops and businesses.

I would like to make a proposal that I am willing to work for a Gold selling business or any other type of business that pays well and treat's its employees with respect and shows interest towards the employees and not only focus on profits. The reason why I want to work is to fill in my free time, as well make extra money. Most of all gain more, and more experience!

About Myself:

I am a 19 year old student who is performing his College year. Then after college I will be heading to university to chase my career of Visual Arts and Visual Communication design. Further on, i'm a very respectable person and I do consider myself very social, however my social circle is built via selecting certain people that I wish to talk to. I used to be open to everyone, however due to bad personal experiences I was taught a life lesson. Other than all of these things i'm a very outgoing person. 

The following hobbies I have are as follows:

- Football
- Graphic Designing
- Coding Websites
- Playing Video Games
- Business industries & Profits

My Work Experiences

I have done many things throughout my time using the internet, i sold GFX work and I still do. 2 years ago I have run a online business under the name of RoyaleHost, the purpose of it was to provide shared webhosting as well provide VPS's. Within 2 months since it's launch date, I have achieved over 75 clients and profit margin of $600. As well I managed a number of communities that are in the Runescape Private Server industry, i was asked to be the Community Manager, so I had to perform proper management of staff and the whole community, this also included performing updates and other necessities. About 6 months ago I was working for a gold store named MyRSGP and I managed to sell and deliver 100m 07 within a few days, however the store has shut down to financial issues.

As of currently I run a GFX store, and I have sold allot of work!

My Qualities

- Commitment, whoever I work for (hopefully I do get picked), know that I am a very committed person that focuses on meeting the businesses objectives as an employee and I am able to do the best I can to meet the goals.

- Time Management, I am able to manage my time effectively to ensure that I can be online at the right time and on schedule to make sure that my job is performed efficiently and effectively.

- Team Player, I consider myself a highly skilled team player as I am able to communicate with other co-workers and ensure we together as a team will meet the goals and objectives. As well assist my co-workers with any issues they may go through.

- Multi-tasker, I am able to do multiple things while working, this also includes working under pressure and still be able to maintain my efficiency and productivity.

- Problem Solver, if any time during my work, a problem occurs I am able to come up with a fast and a effective solution to extinguish the problem. 

If you find yourself interested in me,

please contact me on skype: Joseph.pe1  (Mister Slyther)

Edited by Anthony

I commend you for the time and effort put into that makeshift resume, however I highly doubt you will find a "part-time job" via a bot forum. :/

Thank you, and oh yes, I do understand that. However there are many gold sellers here and shops. So I thought I might have a potential job opportunity.

monster.com

snagajob.com

indeed.com 

need i keep going on

Not a real job. A online job and I would like it to be related to the Runescape industry.

Edited by Anthony

Thank you, and oh yes, I do understand that. However there are many gold sellers here and shops. So I thought I might have a potential job opportunity.

Not a real job. A online job and I would like it to be related to the Runescape industry.

go to sythe they hire people who use apps like this and there are way more people hiring