For people who do computer repairs: What's the nastiest computer you ever worked on?

NoahTheWeebWolf

I am talking about you opened up that shit and there was food,drink,semen etc just a total mess all over the place.

Also in your experience who has nastier computers men or women? What are the differences if any.

I am bored I need a good laugh.

Bonus points if you have pictures.

Also honorary kAndcf3.png

:Holo:/:Noah: 2k16!

wants semen in PC pictures confirmed. 

article-0-1847310A00000578-970_634x351.j    photo-22753.jpg?_r=1447738041

I said no such thing!

*whispers* slide the pics under my door after hours... few days later a man named greg will deliver you an envelope... Take it don't make eye contact in it is your payment for the pics.

Thanks bby.

I said no such thing!

*whispers* slide the pics under my door after hours... few days later a man named greg will deliver you an envelope... Take it don't make eye contact in it is your payment for the pics.

Thanks bby.

I'll have the payment details constructed out of magazine cut out letters.

Edited by Arctic
  • Like 1

Worst I've come across is whole cheetos under a laptop keyboard (the crunchy kind).

My favorite is when they complain their desktop is running slow, and you open the tower and this:

Do4gH4.png

Just for educational purposes....how should someone go about cleaning that without damaging or unplugging/removing parts

Just for educational purposes....how should someone go about cleaning that without damaging or unplugging/removing parts

I think at that point you might have to resort to deleting system 32, heard it gives good results on boot times and removes viruses and also makes you ban proof from jagex ;)

Edited by Rocket

how often should people clean their computer? and how to do 

at the moment i just get rid of the dust on my dust filter with a hoover every few months 

For me personally my room get's pretty dusty since there isn't a lot of ventilation for my section of the house so I end up cleaning my rig 3 times every year.

Good ol can of air compressor will do wonders for your computer.