Perfect Stronghold AIO

Czar

Its kind of strange it either walks to just outside the room with all the level 35 flesh crawlers or it goes through the door walks to the center and lets the fresh crawlers agro on it but doesn't click on them. but if you set the script to specifically attack the lv 35 flesh crawlers it will work fine. 

Hey,

I've just been botting at giant spiders with afk mode on. It's doing a good job resetting the agro but it does not bank at all after running out of food...it just keeps fighting and dies. Could you please fix or tell me if I am doing something wrong? thanks.

I don't have any other settings enabled other than anti-pattern and mouse off screen (even though it doesn't actually seem to move the mouse off the screen)

Edit: When the bot is out of food it runs back and forth is the spider room until it dies (I watched it this time).

Edit2: It seems to run back and forth everytime and then after a while it will stop and exit the stronghold...now my account has more hp and 50 def so it survives this strange running phase but still it looks botlike and is unnecessary.

Edited by Theorems
found reason for death
  • Like 1