Perfect Stronghold AIO

Czar

Botting on multiple accounts uses the same jcache = VERY fast bans

1 bot on 1 machine is the ideal way to bot, bans will be extremely lower

guys I posted another quick update, upgraded the anti-ban some more, and added a new looting tab, and walking system, the update should be live within a few hours or so, latest version = v0.32

What do you mean by botting multiple accounts using same jcache? Are you saying I basically need to run 1 account per computer or vps. Proxies do not prevent this? I mainly use another bot client. and have no issues with proxies preventing a lot of bans.

Edited by godspower33

Well the pro goldfarmers run 1 bot per user (on a windows machine for example), user as in 'guest', 'admin', 'user1' etc etc the user accounts in windows will have different jcaches, and you can pretty much bot for a long time, but not 24/7 botting. Also, mirror-mode client is a massive improvement over normal client. But regardless, I upgraded the antiban in the last update so there will be less ban rate

version 0.32 update should be live any moment ^^ biggrin.png Had to make sure the safespot system is perfect

Guys, for the safespot system, the bot will run to the chosen map location (in the setup window that you select) until you select a safespot tile, once you set a safespot tile (using F7 key) the bot will always run there when banking etc. F8 will delete the safespot tile. The safespot tile is highlighted on the bot paint, too ^^ smile.png

good luck all wink.png

Edited by Czar

hey Czar i  like the dedication to this script really been great. was wondering if yu think world hopping would be a good addition to anti ban 

I second this Czar, I think world hopping (randomized) between 5-10 minutes would be awesome!

Here is a preview of the latest version:

5U8Fitr.png

The green tile is the current safespot tile

Also guys, should I make the safespot tile more strict, right now I made the bot take like 2-4 seconds to return to the tile (for randomness) should I make it faster?

I wouldn't, I would keep it randomized. If you are gonna set a vast time, Jagex will be able to detect it in my opinion. Besides, if you set it to be strictly back within 1-2 seconds, then the script will have problems with attacking, and not attacking. Example: You shoot a NPC outside your spot, you move, but you keep clicking back, and attack, and forth.

• Like 1

had a question about the stop conditions.

When i set the task manager to run to specified skills and also include a stop condition of time to logout (example: play for 5 hours and 33 minutes) the script doesn't logout (which I assume is what the stop condition is supposed to do) when the time elapses.

Is my understanding of the stop condition incorrect?

Thanks.

• Like 1

Will post a quick update for stop conditions, I disabled them during testing run, I will re-enable them all, sorry guys! 

Latest version is now: v0.33

Doesn't move mouse outside but i selected it to do that, the logger says at first this:

[INFO][Bot #1][06/23 08:59:39 PM]: "ab_mouse_outside" changed to "1"

then when i clicked start button said this in the logger:

[INFO][Bot #1][06/23 08:59:42 PM]: mouse outside: false

So its probably not detecting the Move outside setting from the GUI.

EDIT: NVM about that was using the checkbox in the tasks tab. but task switching doesn't work when i switch the styles my self it says this: the tasking was (40,40,40, 5 level gap so it got to 20 and i tried to switch to str after that it said what is below in the logger)

[INFO][Bot #1][06/23 09:29:12 PM]: Found att button: 3
[INFO][Bot #1][06/23 09:29:12 PM]: Found att button: 3
[INFO][Bot #1][06/23 09:29:13 PM]: Found att button: 3

Thanks,

Progamerz

Edited by progamerz
  • Like 1