How often do you get banned using OSBOT?

Ben Osborne

Well im new to OSBot and have used another bot previously, and i seemed to get banned within 2 days of making every account even when i used proxies after my ip was flagged, i dont know if it was the coding, bad scripts or what but i got banned constantly and have come here to try and start again i just wanted to see if anyone else was havintg these bad expereinces here so can anyone please tell me a little bit about osbot and how it all goes here please.

And also it would be nice if someone  could give me some advice i want to make a pure and need some good methods to level it up from when i get out of tutorial island without getting banned, i just want a account in f2p with 40 attack 70 str, 1 defence , can i really bot this from scratch without getting banned? please tell me.

Seriously in p2p****** i got my account banned  if i bot like a scrub that mean leave it for days and days otherwise there no ban i always use private script with good pattern and anti ban   and all account i tried to bot on f2p for more then 10 hours compiled  even if  you try 5 hours bot for 2 day result into banning  ( for me ) 

you can test it on  a random account and see also if you ever got banned you're ip is flagged and they will track you dont no matter what always use proxy  and you should be fine 

Also dont create account on flagged ip  otherwise every account you log into will be matched with your ip and if you never boted on it you mostly instant receive a 1-2 days ban and the melter will destroy your account if you're going to resell it  since people are mostly buying account for boting them again .

Edited by Biip

You don't get banned because of OSBot... you get banned because of botting, not using breaks, not changing IP, using a shit proxy/VPN, stuff like that.. just saying. I only got banned twice. Once on an account I botted a lot on and then started doing cannonballs for 15h a day lol BotWatch system didn't like it. Second time tried to start goldfarm with greendragonkillers on a VPN with a friend. Like all 4 accounts got banned in 1-2 weeks (made break even or small profit xd).

You don't get banned because of OSBot... you get banned because of botting, not using breaks, not changing IP, using a shit proxy/VPN, stuff like that.. just saying. I only got banned twice. Once on an account I botted a lot on and then started doing cannonballs for 15h a day lol BotWatch system didn't like it. Second time tried to start goldfarm with greendragonkillers on a VPN with a friend. Like all 4 accounts got banned in 1-2 weeks (made break even or small profit xd).

I started to use a  VPN that i purchased. First account made it to 43 WC botted 4 hours took break for 5 hours when it tried to log back in boom banned.

Just now made new account started power fish on shrimps 15 mins later logged me out tried to log back in boom disabled :/

I started to use a  VPN that i purchased. First account made it to 43 WC botted 4 hours took break for 5 hours when it tried to log back in boom banned.

Just now made new account started power fish on shrimps 15 mins later logged me out tried to log back in boom disabled :/

This is what im talking about, i just cant figure out a way to evade the detection systems its really killing me :s i just need some advice and friendly help from someone if anyone could please

Well im new to OSBot and have used another bot previously, and i seemed to get banned within 2 days of making every account even when i used proxies after my ip was flagged, i dont know if it was the coding, bad scripts or what but i got banned constantly and have come here to try and start again i just wanted to see if anyone else was havintg these bad expereinces here so can anyone please tell me a little bit about osbot and how it all goes here please.

And also it would be nice if someone  could give me some advice i want to make a pure and need some good methods to level it up from when i get out of tutorial island without getting banned, i just want a account in f2p with 40 attack 70 str, 1 defence , can i really bot this from scratch without getting banned? please tell me.

im also trying that

I've been banned on every single account I've botted on within 1 week haha.  The quickest I've ever been banned was about 5 hours of straight fishing anchovies on a flagged IP.  Learn from me- don't make low level accounts with no custom appearances and then proceed to bot one skill for hours on end.  Even if you do take breaks.

I bought a VPN so we'll see how it goes.  I guess I'll find out in a week or so.