POLL: BLACK OPS 3 OR STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT (PC)

Saiyan

Black ops 3 or Star wars battlefront  

19 members have voted

1. 1. BO3 OR STARWARS BATTLEFRONT

I REALLY REALLY enjoy black ops 3 i think its 1 of their best yet, what didnt u like about it??? its perfect.

The futuristic theme isn't doing it for me. Thrusters, running on walls, etc, just seems like they're getting away from what COD is. As far as an FPS in general, its well done and I couldn't ask for more. As far as the features of the game I don't care for it. When I think COD I think of the original Black OPs, that game was amazing. If they did a remake of that game exactly how it was but better graphics I'd throw money at them.

Edited by Molly

The futuristic theme isn't doing it for me. Thrusters, running on walls, etc, just seems like they're getting away from what COD is. As far as an FPS in general, its well done and I couldn't ask for more. As far as the features of the game I don't care for it. When I think COD I think of the original Black OPs, that game was amazing. If they did a remake of that game exactly how it was but better graphics I'd throw money at them.

i havent played cod for ages because they just release the same game with diff maps, im so thankful they're getting out of the a copy and paste, though i feel guns have too much recoil in this 1 lol.

• Like 1