Runescape update

logicada

I bought VIP and a script last night, then left it running with random breaks and ignoring random events.

This morning I woke up and saw that the bot had logged me out for my safety because I had too many login attempts.  On the client screen, it said that Runescape had updated.  I closed both bot and jar, opened both, and now it's stuck at "Initializing mirror client."

I'm not a programmer, but I know enough to figure out that Jagex did some kind of update, and now the bot needs to be updated so that it can work with the new server interface.  I also know that it will be updated when it is, and I'm not complaining about that.

What I would like to know are two things:  Does Jagex do this frequently, as in to break the bots, and does the bot automatically update when it's available, or do we come to this site to update it?

Thursday's are always an update every week, everyone has to reload the client after the update to download the update and play the game, this isn't to break bots just you have to reload and the client doesn't do this automatically. The bot may stop working a few hours after the update while the development team get it back up and running but it's never too long. Hope this helped