Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Thank you!

So far I've noticed the following: the mouse movement seems a bit weird (unhumanlike). It seems to be either 0 or 100, and when it's time to move the mouse, it just rushes like a lightning very accurately straight to the next click spot :D I'd assume I'm not the only human who needs to aim a little bit..

Otherwise seems to work nicely!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Czar said:

I can randomise it more, basically everyone gets a different mouseprofile to protect against bans :D 

Oh well that's cool!
How about allowing the user to change more settings to customize its behaviour (like mouse movements)?
Basically I think the robotic quality (in the mouseprofile I'm observing) comes from seemingly instantly accelerating to high speed, sharp angles when not moving in a straight line.

• Like 1

Got permed before the trial was over lol  : /
Also used a couple of free scripts for a few hours before that so not sure which one (or the client) they noticed

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Almost done with stealing homes so sorry for delay it just needs testing :D

The mouse sure I can add more customisation, if using invokes then this won’t even be a worry, highly recommend using invokes :D 

What are invokes? There was 0 explanation on the settings menu where the option was :D I think it would be a good idea to add a little info on it. Or idk if its a term every1 else knows but me

• Like 1

When using the blackjack plugin at memphite thugs, it gets stuck when attacked during failed attempt and keeps spam clicking to try and pickpocket even though it can't during combat.

Please fix I don't want my acc banned just want 75 thieving.

Edit: If you have a weapon in your inventory and wield it when a thug is attacking you then click on thug to blackjack it, it will cause an animation that stops the thug from attacking you.  Easy way to stop the aggressive thug from attacking the bot.

Edited by flexedspoon
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, gljagex said:

Got permed before the trial was over lol  : /
Also used a couple of free scripts for a few hours before that so not sure which one (or the client) they noticed

What are invokes? There was 0 explanation on the settings menu where the option was :D I think it would be a good idea to add a little info on it. Or idk if its a term every1 else knows but me

It’s fine I will help unban the account it’s still possible to reverse it if done right, and sure I’ll add some more explanations it’s still a new feature so it may not be public knowledge just yet but I will take care of it asap.

6 hours ago, flexedspoon said:

When using the blackjack plugin at memphite thugs, it gets stuck when attacked during failed attempt and keeps spam clicking to try and pickpocket even though it can't during combat.

Please fix I don't want my acc banned just want 75 thieving.

Edit: If you have a weapon in your inventory and wield it when a thug is attacking you then click on thug to blackjack it, it will cause an animation that stops the thug from attacking you.  Easy way to stop the aggressive thug from attacking the bot.

Hey bro so this is easy just need full inventory of wines and it eliminates combat 100% according to wiki :D 

EDIT: Full invy without coin pouch that is!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Czar said:

It’s fine I will help unban the account it’s still possible to reverse it if done right, and sure I’ll add some more explanations it’s still a new feature so it may not be public knowledge just yet but I will take care of it asap.

Hey bro so this is easy just need full inventory of wines and it eliminates combat 100% according to wiki :D 

EDIT: Full invy without coin pouch that is!

I ended up getting banned from it spam clicking, I should be able to reverse it though.  I will try your method out when unbanned, I had a rune axe in my inventory, coins, polniveach teleports and wines to fill the rest up.

• Like 1

Alright so it’s technically not possible to know why you got banned it isn’t from the spam clicking because I (and others) also do the same thing without getting banned :doge: 

Jagex will also delay ban you so you don’t know why you got banned and keep you guessing, e.g. if I mine, woodcut, then thieve, I won’t know which one caused it, the first skill may have flagged. Avoid using proxies and especially VPNs, and try to keep click intensive methods within a short login session, no human will click constantly for 2+ hours without a break, I will help you unban and I will also help you adjust your botting strategy so you have better luck with avoiding bans :D 

• Like 1