Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

14 hours ago, seb burrow said:

Any word on Rouges den progress? :) Apologies if it's been spoken about, a lot of pages to flick through! Enjoying the script though man <3

Got full from it. Make sure you're on fixed, and theres a tile in the 2nd room that sometimes it misclicks (and if it does, itll forever do it). Some times I tried it, itd do it, sometimes Id pause, click myself, and resume it. Thinks its around tile 45

• Like 1

Make sure to zoom out the camera so there are more objects in view, you also need at least 80% energy until the bot has searching/defusing traps supported @Hadster @killerownsu. Right now only the running-trick is used to bypass the traps. I'll try get it done by today, it's a huge task but it's certainly possible, I've just got some feedback for tile index #45 which I've tweaked and improved, should be available in v211.1 today ^^ :D If you guys are already zoomed out, please confirm. I'll add a way to walk closer to the object before trying to click it.

Disclaimer for all users: Blackjacking and rogues den is still not part of the script & is not supported, only a beta test so I can get it working and eventually officially advertise it as part of the script. With that being said I'm trying my best to get it supported as we speak.

Edited by Czar

6 hours ago, killerownsu said:

im att the cake stall and it double clicks just aheads up

Even with increasing the 'How long to wait before stealing' from 0ms to something like 200-300ms? I mean this slider:

NEqQVVZ.png

Also with 'Allow double clicks' or without? It should only be double clicking for anti-ban like players do.

EDIT:

Also, by any chance are you overriding the mirror mode reaction timer? It should say 100ms at the top left of the game screen, lemme know if it says a different number

EDIT 2: 

Also heads up, working on adding a nice update to the stalls too, to allow double stalls (nature runes & coins), will check it out now.

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO