Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

@Ironic Shitpost which tile did you specify for the silk stall, and is it the ardougne silk stall? I will test ASAP and see if there are any errors. As for warrior woman the sticky npc option should do the job but I will begin troubleshooting that option.

As for how many instances without vip - you can only run 2 bots without vip, and unlimited tabs with vip.

As for trials, activated all gl :D

As for dorgesh-kan chest, that's not supported in the script just yet :( I will try and add it but the requirements are too high, if anybody has an account I can code it :D

Also guys, how's the pickpocket stun timer? Much better? I need some criticism :) Will be working on the next update right now (more stall changes and ultimately a sticky-npc improvement)

10 hours ago, Czar said:

@Ironic Shitpost which tile did you specify for the silk stall, and is it the ardougne silk stall? I will test ASAP and see if there are any errors. As for warrior woman the sticky npc option should do the job but I will begin troubleshooting that option.

As for how many instances without vip - you can only run 2 bots without vip, and unlimited tabs with vip.

As for trials, activated all gl :D

As for dorgesh-kan chest, that's not supported in the script just yet :( I will try and add it but the requirements are too high, if anybody has an account I can code it :D

Also guys, how's the pickpocket stun timer? Much better? I need some criticism :) Will be working on the next update right now (more stall changes and ultimately a sticky-npc improvement)

Having alot of errors at H.A.M members, when you get kicked out of the hideout just stands there wont do anything else and in the log it says its having pathing errors.

Otherwise GREAT script. Love all of them.

Edited by rslights
  • Like 1

Somehow it doesn't start pick pocketing  knights. No idea what the problem is. Just runs a little south in Ardy and stands there.

EDIT: opened the logger and found out that it couldn't handle my full inventory (Coins and 27 food). Had to start it with an empty inventory. 

Edited by Emielman
  • Like 1

Guys make sure to choose the second webwalking option for banking, it should be much better :D 

Script currently pickpockets knights flawlessly, try choosing a different webwalk option when banking ^^ :D 

As for paladin chests, I only made it thieve from one chest, I can easily add the second chest :D

Activated all trials gl guys :)

15 hours ago, Czar said:

Guys make sure to choose the second webwalking option for banking, it should be much better :D 

Script currently pickpockets knights flawlessly, try choosing a different webwalk option when banking ^^ :D 

As for paladin chests, I only made it thieve from one chest, I can easily add the second chest :D

Activated all trials gl guys :)

Please do add the second chest, doubles the rate and stops the standing around looking a fool.

Also spam clicks the castle door which looks a bit dodgy, not sure if that's something that can be fixed? I figured out banking in the end, would only do it when inv was full and if there was only 1 space it would still do the chest and just leave the leftover stuff on the floor. 

• Like 1