Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

On 5/5/2020 at 10:20 PM, DustyBeats said:

So it seems that the market fruit stalls work fine clicking-wise. No double clicks. Now with the guard dog there the inside fruit stall is way better for xp... but no matter what ms I set for the reaction time on both the bot settings and client settings in mirror, it always double clicks the stall. Tried using the recommended 500-2000ms with no luck. Hoping for a fix soon

This doesn't work for me at all, no matter what settings I set it always drops all, and clicks once then after a short delay spam clicks until it gets a fruit, clicks about 4-5 times every time and spams success... in the logger. Seems like it ignores the delay as well. This is for the stall inside.

• Like 1

Very nice script my man, one of my accounts been going at it for 22 hrs now, just 3 things i got to say:

1. Sometimes when getting caught few times in a row while pickpocketing, it thinks its in combat(while its not)  and runs away then waits a few seconds to return.

2. Could you please take a look at rogues den, because you say you need to keep character running, which means i need to babysit the bot and feed it stamina and energy pots, cause it cant keep running on 50 agility without pots.

3. When training at ardy baker stall, i install custom spot where the baker stands cause it doesnt get caught there, but it then tries to talk to the baker cause it cant click because of all the cakes it dropped there. Maybe you can let it change world on a full inv so it doesnt talk to the baker and calls the guards? I'd recommend changing the custom spot to where the baker stands because it has no chance of getting caught there unless talking to the baker.

All in all i really appreciate the script!

Edited by Ir0nlion
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, CDESIERR said:

Today I was banned from using this script, but I will use it again. the ban was because of my mistake, i bot a lot. Can someone talk to me how to configure for low ban rate? i don't care if it is slower exp and gp. Thank you! 

PD: is there a discord channel for czar bots? 

Were you using mirror mode? If not, use it.

On 5/7/2020 at 2:10 AM, Czar said:

Dodgy necklaces yep they are supported, along with gloves of silence too, I would recommend bringing 2-3 dodgy necklaces max - also please make sure not to bot too much!

As for double clicking stalls, will disable this option (regretfully) since I had intended on keeping this as an anti-ban feature. No complaints if you get banned after this is removed! Bear in mind, robotic/perfect/no mistakes = bad, and messy/mistake-ful = humanlike. Some players strictly double-click, others single-click, and some even do both interchangeably.

I may offer this as an option, to keep the ban-rate low however, so I'll make sure everyone is happy! 😛 

I highly recommend against botting on new accounts, especially after botting tutorial island, it's literally a matter of time before the banhammer with that setup.. (in my opinion!)

Trials - activated enjoy, will give double trials so you can compare the new update.

EDIT:

Also guys, I've forgotten to mention: A few days back I've added an update for Rogues' den maze, it's more stable than before, and I've added an update regarding Kourend castle, and various other banks - it should be banking much better now! Now onto clicking, stalls, dropping and a few anti-ban behaviours for the upcoming update.

Now that you mention it, the double clicking on stalls does make sense and makes it seem more human-like. Apologies for complaining in the first place. I'd love for the option to be back honestly. As always, good work Czar :)

• Like 1

Why does the bot randomly run east after getting stunned at master farmers in draynor?  It stands there for 20-30 seconds then runs back which makes it look like an obvious bot. 

Also is there any way for the bot to remember settings? Pretty annoying having to re-click seeds manually for master farmers every time.

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO