Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

18 hours ago, EzWin said:

Hey quick question, can low levels do Ardy knights effectively well? Im only around level 20 and need to level my thieving level. Was hoping to hit 99 with your script but was wondering if i should level my account first before heading into thieving.

Also does the Rogues Den thieving allow you to get a rogues outfit from it?

Bruh what kind of question is that?  How about you google what lvl you can pickpocket ardy knights before you ask on a script thread if the script can pickpocket ardy knights with under lvl 55 thieving lol.:???:

No, it doesn't get you rogues outfit.  At least not yet.

1 hour ago, Joliter said:

Bruh what kind of question is that?  How about you google what lvl you can pickpocket ardy knights before you ask on a script thread if the script can pickpocket ardy knights with under lvl 55 thieving lol.:???:

No, it doesn't get you rogues outfit.  At least not yet.

I meant my Combat is level 20. Yeah sorta stupid question, was just wondering on what combat level I should have to level thieving effectively. Obviously the higher the better.

3 hours ago, EzWin said:

I meant my Combat is level 20. Yeah sorta stupid question, was just wondering on what combat level I should have to level thieving effectively. Obviously the higher the better.

You need to be more clear then lol.  I don't think combat lvl matters when you pickpocket ardy knights; but maybe higher HP? you get hit when you fail a pickpocket.

58 minutes ago, Joliter said:

You need to be more clear then lol.  I don't think combat lvl matters when you pickpocket ardy knights; but maybe higher HP? you get hit when you fail a pickpocket.

Yeah I figured. Would you recommend starting ardy knights at level 55 thieving if I do not have the Ardy Med Diary completed? Im on a decently new account with no quests completed so I cant really do it. Right now im sitting at Master Farmers at level 53 thieving, but the xp/hr could be better.

1 hour ago, EzWin said:

Yeah I figured. Would you recommend starting ardy knights at level 55 thieving if I do not have the Ardy Med Diary completed? Im on a decently new account with no quests completed so I cant really do it. Right now im sitting at Master Farmers at level 53 thieving, but the xp/hr could be better.

I started ardy knights with lvl 55 and no diary, got to 60 then I did diary.  I also use dodgy necklaces

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO